Bolivar Central Tigers

smc4life

You gave a great effort Monday night against Giles County but came up short but we're proud of each one of you. Thanks for a great year and we are greatly looking forward to next year. Alot of people didn't expect you to get where you are. You were picked to finish 3 or 4th in the district and you finished 2nd. You finished as runner ups in the district and region tournaments. I hope that you all take the experience of what you have learned this year and it make you better players for next year. To all the seniors on this years team, I wish all of you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

smc4life

see y'all this August

QUOTE(smc4life @ Mar 7 2007 - 04:22 AM) 826403128[/snapback]You gave a great effort Monday night against Giles County but came up short but we're proud of each one of you. Thanks for a great year and we are greatly looking forward to next year. Alot of people didn't expect you to get where you are. You were picked to finish 3 or 4th in the district and you finished 2nd. You finished as runner ups in the district and region tournaments. I hope that you all take the experience of what you have learned this year and it make you better players for next year. To all the seniors on this years team, I wish all of you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

smc4life

see y'all this August

There is only one senior, Presley Griggs. He played 4 years at Bolivar and during that time span, he achieved the following:

Won a tournament in the Bahamas,

Played in Marshall Co Kentucky,

Played in the Bristol Classic

Played in Forrest City, AR,

won 3 district c'ships,

won 2 regional c'ships,

won 2 state c'ships.

He can also say he played with two Mr. Basketball finalists and one winner.

He can also say he played against Brandon Wright, Thaddeus Young, Tyler Hansbrough, and Maurice Miller to name a few.

Next year, Presley will be a freshman in college. I'm sure he will have plenty to talk about in dorm rooms while staying up late "studying" and playing cards. Good luck Presley and lets get ready for 2007-2008.