Clarkrange

winniedapooh

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(danba @ Mar 7 2007 - 07:49 PM) 826404056[/snapback]Having know about Coach Lamar Rogers of Clarkrange High School for a few year now. I would like to say this about the man. Very few men have I every talked with that has such a positive out look about everyone. He will not even say a negative thing about people that are doing him and his family harm.

I see him as a gentlemen in all respects. I would also say from experience that no man could coach at the same school for 30 years and not be an excellent coach. It just would not happen.

The Lady Buffalos have been one of the best teams in Tennessee IA basketball for many years. They do not need to be upset by their showing this season. Each of these young ladies was a member of one of the best teams in the state. They have put themselves in a very positive light to be the teams to whip next year. Very good job ladies. /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" /> /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

Rogers is an excellent coach.....He is good guy on & off the court. Great year Lamar & Lady Buffalos!

QUOTE(SportsWizard @ Mar 7 2007 - 05:44 PM) 826403906[/snapback]ClarkRange had to ball for the last shot and did not get a shot off. Had ran out of timeouts. Poor coaching.

CLarkRange will dominate next year. Jackson County will compete. RBS is back to poor third sister.

I agree to a degree. Weather Clarkrange will dominate is yet to be seen. They have great players. However, jackson county will only lose one senior. So, we will be close to clarkrange. I totally agree with red boiling springs being third sister. Everyone knows lakeland leonard is the backbone of rbs.

QUOTE(tex @ Mar 7 2007 - 08:12 PM) 826404001[/snapback]Not this year!

Oliver Springs loses only one of its staters and returns all everything Kayla Christopher who is arguably the best sophomore in the state of Tennessee regardless of classification.

Clarkrange and Oliver Springs will be battling for #1 next year. Its a shame these two teams met this early in the format.

Great season Lady Buffs. As for OS, good luck Ladies. Hope you go all the way. I thought that OS had 3 senior starters leaving after this season. Smith #33, Copeland # 42 and Parton #25. At least in the picture gallery there is a picture of the three and it says Seniors. Yes they will have a power player left in Kayla Christopher but the team will suffer a great loss if indeed the three for mentioned are Seniors. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

QUOTE(SportsWizard @ Mar 7 2007 - 05:44 PM) 826403906[/snapback]ClarkRange had to ball for the last shot and did not get a shot off. Had ran out of timeouts. Poor coaching.

CLarkRange will dominate next year. Jackson County will compete. RBS is back to poor third sister.

Don't count RBS out of the mix so early...We return our first 2 off the bench and our 2 starting post players in the game...Just watch out for RBS next year...We're not rebuilding for once we get to reload... /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(DaCoach @ Mar 9 2007 - 11:23 PM) 826406994[/snapback]If you think that Clarkrange has poor coaching then you are in no way a sports Wizard but more of a sports Gizzard. Check the history of Lamar Rogers and the Lady Buffs. It's kind of like what Grandma used to say: Tis better to keep your mouth shut and let people think that you don't know what you are talking about than it is to open your mouth and prove that you don't know what you are talking about.

And Buddy in the case of Clarkrange having poor coaching, you DO NOT HAVE A CLUE AS TOwhat you are talking about.

Just check the history, it will speak for itself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey DaCoach, DaBiteme.

Sometimes is it better to chance a turnover and to save a timeout. It did not happen in this game. Who does that fall back on, DA COACH, you DA IDiot.

QUOTE(DaCoach @ Mar 9 2007 - 11:23 PM) 826406994[/snapback]If you think that Clarkrange has poor coaching then you are in no way a sports Wizard but more of a sports Gizzard. Check the history of Lamar Rogers and the Lady Buffs. It's kind of like what Grandma used to say: Tis better to keep your mouth shut and let people think that you don't know what you are talking about than it is to open your mouth and prove that you don't know what you are talking about.

And Buddy in the case of Clarkrange having poor coaching, you DO NOT HAVE A CLUE AS TOwhat you are talking about.

Just check the history, it will speak for itself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So the national ranking are like this: #1 Jesus #2 Lamar Rogers #3 Saint Peter (you know, the guy with the keys to the kingdom of Heaven). I guess #2 cannot make a mistake either, huh???

He messed up. Admit it. His team lost. He will return next year even stronger. But he did mess up.

QUOTE(SportsWizard @ Mar 10 2007 - 02:14 PM) 826407337[/snapback]So the national ranking are like this: #1 Jesus #2 Lamar Rogers #3 Saint Peter (you know, the guy with the keys to the kingdom of Heaven). I guess #2 cannot make a mistake either, huh???

He messed up. Admit it. His team lost. He will return next year even stronger. But he did mess up.

Did you even see the game? Timeouts were called by players either on the floor trying to avoid a tie up or going out of bounds to save the possession. Neither of the last two were directed from the bench but were actually very heads up plays by the players as C'range could not afford to lose any possessions at that stage of the game. The coach certainly did NOT make any mistakes in that regard. C'range simply could not contain OS super soph. No one else has either.