NET player of the year

Codeair2000

QUOTE(Codeair2000 @ Mar 10 2007 - 12:56 PM) 826407264[/snapback]Yeah he is it is only strange to people that he beat Wattad and Wiggins out because he doesn't have the press feeding his reputation like those two. UH is in Johnson City but yet you hardly ever see anything on the news about UH sports related until regions or if they win a tournament then you might hear something brief on them. Science Hill is always mentioned on the Tri Cities news and in the Johnson City press. That is expected though considering it is right in the middle of Johnson City and it is a public school, not saying UH isn't a public school. With Wiggins he plays for Greenville k he also has a city to feed his reputation like Wattad not taking anything from Wattad or Wiggins they are both great plays or they wouldn't be where they are now. Just Woodacre does not have the press to get the word out about him, all Woodacre has is word of mouth, and the people on the internet to get the word out about him. If Wiggins and Wattad are D-1 material then without a doubt I believe Woodacre is too.

Woodacre is good. Real good. But there is no way on God's Green Earth he is D-1. Sorry.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(crazzyness @ Mar 10 2007 - 01:35 PM) 826407284[/snapback]Woodacre is good. Real good. But there is no way on God's Green Earth he is D-1. Sorry.

Woodacre's the best individual player I've seen all season when he's hot. When he has an off night, you know it. That being said, I think he is a Mid-Major Division I or a Division II talent. I think he could see the floor at a Chattanooga, Wofford or any of the teams ETSU plays in the A-Sun.

Wes