Competitive year

hsbaseballfan03

I don't post too much, just like to read what other people post. I have been noticing from many topics and posts that virtually EVERYONE in TN is the best at their position and about 99% of the players talked about WILL PLAY D-1. Its hard to imagine that everyone is so good because I have read that only 1% of high school athletes continue to play in college. But with all this D-1 talent and everyone being clearly the best at their position this should shape up to be a competitve year, I suppose everyone is in the running for a state championship and a possible national champion from TN.

QUOTE(hsbaseballfan03 @ Mar 8 2007 - 01:21 PM) 826404913[/snapback]I don't post too much, just like to read what other people post. I have been noticing from many topics and posts that virtually EVERYONE in TN is the best at their position and about 99% of the players talked about WILL PLAY D-1. Its hard to imagine that everyone is so good because I have read that only 1% of high school athletes continue to play in college. But with all this D-1 talent and everyone being clearly the best at their position this should shape up to be a competitve year, I suppose everyone is in the running for a state championship and a possible national champion from TN.

At this point - yes everyone is still in the running and everyone starts with the same chance! Good luck to all the teams in Tennessee

QUOTE(hsbaseballfan03 @ Mar 8 2007 - 02:21 PM) 826404913[/snapback]I don't post too much, just like to read what other people post. I have been noticing from many topics and posts that virtually EVERYONE in TN is the best at their position and about 99% of the players talked about WILL PLAY D-1. Its hard to imagine that everyone is so good because I have read that only 1% of high school athletes continue to play in college. But with all this D-1 talent and everyone being clearly the best at their position this should shape up to be a competitve year, I suppose everyone is in the running for a state championship and a possible national champion from TN.

Ok i will admit it..I MIGHT be second best at my position instead of the best..

But i am not DI i am going to get drafted instead......./smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />