New coach at SCHS

tooweird

Boy, I bet the fans and players are glad to have a new face at the baseball field this year...I'm sure

Coach Hall will not be missed from Shelbyville. The attitude and professionalism that was showed

at some of the games last year was just ridiculous. I'm glad for Coach Frazier and I think he will

take this program to the top.. GOOD LUCK COACH FRAZIER!!! at least you know how to treat the kids.

QUOTE(tooweird @ Mar 8 2007 - 01:52 PM) 826405000[/snapback]Boy, I bet the fans and players are glad to have a new face at the baseball field this year...I'm sure

Coach Hall will not be missed from Shelbyville. The attitude and professionalism that was showed

at some of the games last year was just ridiculous. I'm glad for Coach Frazier and I think he will

take this program to the top.. GOOD LUCK COACH FRAZIER!!! at least you know how to treat the kids.

Great coach, Amazing guy. Sorry but it bothers me its "Fraiser" with an "s", its bothered me for the past 3 years.

I am wondering why you feel that everthing was wrong at at place that won an 8AAA championship. Coach Frazier is a great coach and will do a great job but a lot was lost. I think I remember your(too wierd) post from before and I believe their seemed to be an ax to grind. Please expound.