Basketball after High School

greenback007

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BeechBaller20 @ Mar 8 2007 - 08:10 PM) 826405481[/snapback]I don't know many but I know a girl from McGavock- Nadidi is going to Florida and a girl from BA is going to Kentucky--don't know her name though

a girl from harpeth and smyrna are going to tennessee tech

dawn evans from clarksville northeast going to george mason i think.

guard from clarksville high school going to naia school

Pat Summitt has recruited and signed many girls from Tennessee. Just to name a few, currently Alex Fuller along with Cait. Also in past years, Nikki Caldwell, Debbie Hawhee, Jennifer from Athens, sorry her last names escapes me at the moment, Jody Adams, Sheila Frost, Nikki McCray, Melissa McCray, Tiffany Woosley, Shelly Sexton. I could go on and on but will not bore you with more names.

QUOTE(papatj @ Mar 8 2007 - 10:43 PM) 826405647[/snapback]Pat Summitt has recruited and signed many girls from Tennessee. Just to name a few, currently Alex Fuller along with Cait. Also in past years, Nikki Caldwell, Debbie Hawhee, Jennifer from Athens, sorry her last names escapes me at the moment, Jody Adams, Sheila Frost, Nikki McCray, Melissa McCray, Tiffany Woosley, Shelly Sexton. I could go on and on but will not bore you with more names.

I was talking about current players, not from 15 years ago!

QUOTE(bballforever @ Mar 8 2007 - 09:05 PM) 826405468[/snapback]How many of these ladies go on to play basketball in college, i.e., SEC, Div 1, Jr College, etc? I know that Pat Head Summitt hasn't recruited many local girls except for McMahan out of Maryville. Just curious.

For a fairly complete and accurate list check out the prep signees link on the coacht.com homepage. It is the most comprehensive list that I've seen. It lists each student athlete by name, high school they attend, and the school they signed with.