Riverdale vs Memphis East updates

timbdp

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

QUOTE(muffin @ Mar 9 2007 - 10:56 PM) 826406877[/snapback]post padding.

no joke. no one even showed any interest in the score but yet he kept posting them? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

QUOTE(scbad_24 @ Mar 9 2007 - 10:54 PM) 826406952[/snapback]does anyone know how many lanning scored?

24 i believe, that pushes her point total to 996 for the season, hopefully tommorrow riverdale can win a state title and her a ms. basketball, and in the process achieve the extraordinary 1000 point season!

WOW WHAT A COMPLETE GAME BY MY LADY WARRIORS. I AM VERY PROUD OF THEM...many said on thursday night that memphis east would get us and we couldnt handle their athletic abilties many said that we would probably get beaten pretty good well all i have to say to them is...take that....we were definatly the better team tonight we handled their press very well and when they were pounding ANne Maire we had other players step up and make some shots!!!While Anne Marie gets the press which she deserves we have a very good team which i have been saying all along as long as Jessica keeps shooting when she is open and nikki gets abut 10 points (clarke is getting some of those points)we will be hard to beat well so far i have been right and now we have ONE MORE GAME to achieve the goal you have been working so hard for your enitre basketball career ALEX thank you for conintueing to shoot even though you missed some early i knew they would start falling for you....SHEELENA although stats dont show what you bring to the team your hard work on defense and your tough attitude is a BIG thing to this team ANNE MARIE keep doing what you are doing girl you do a great job of finding the open girl or taking it yourself without forcing anything (too much)lol we have one more game great job tonight

GO LADY WARRIORS!!!!

GO WIN STATE