Best Sophomores

ManU90

who are some of the best sophomores in the state?

pat kelly of hendersonville and TNFC 90's is very good, jonah from Father Ryan and HFC, houston oldham MBA and HFC, graham williams BGA and chaos, mark sherrod not sure what high school and lakeway kickers.

those are some very good ones.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(AstonVillian @ Mar 10 2007 - 01:31 AM) 826407052[/snapback]He plays at Carter i think he had 43 goals or something last season. No joke he might have had 53 i cant remember

yea it was some ridiculous number like that. he's very good. not only does he have a great touch and shot, he has great size as well so he's not too bad in the air.

QUOTE(The King of the Burbs @ Mar 11 2007 - 05:57 PM) 826408269[/snapback]A 5 year old girl could have 43 goals with the teams Carter plays. Lemme see them play someone decent and I'll start believing

Actually, he is really good. I have had a chance to see him play, and is good friends with a lot of my players. I also believe he plays ODP.

On top of all of that, he is a really nice kid, as well.

QUOTE(BigG @ Mar 11 2007 - 07:06 PM) 826408281[/snapback]Actually, he is really good. I have had a chance to see him play, and is good friends with a lot of my players. I also believe he plays ODP.

On top of all of that, he is a really nice kid, as well.

Never judged his character, just sayin Carter plays and extremely weak schedule, I would like for them to play a solid team like CAK Catholic Farragut or Bearden and see how well he does.

QUOTE(The King of the Burbs @ Mar 11 2007 - 06:10 PM) 826408287[/snapback]Never judged his character, just sayin Carter plays and extremely weak schedule, I would like for them to play a solid team like CAK Catholic Farragut or Bearden and see how well he does.

I know you weren't questioning his character, and I didn't mean to imply that you were. I just added that because he actually is a really nice kid.

He did play Catholic last year in Region semi's and I am not sure how he did (Hoya or Uniden might have a better knowledge).

QUOTE(BigG @ Mar 11 2007 - 06:13 PM) 826408291[/snapback]I know you weren't questioning his character, and I didn't mean to imply that you were. I just added that because he actually is a really nice kid.

He did play Catholic last year in Region semi's and I am not sure how he did (Hoya or Uniden might have a better knowledge).

He is an outstanding young man. May be a better swimmer than soccer player, but he is a really good soccer player. He did well against Catholic last year in the semis, caused some havoc when he received the ball and ate up space. One against four just didn't work in his favor, missed a couple shots by a small margin.

He was also the leading scorer in the Premier league this past season for the Kickers.

QUOTE(BigG @ Mar 11 2007 - 06:13 PM) 826408291[/snapback]I know you weren't questioning his character, and I didn't mean to imply that you were. I just added that because he actually is a really nice kid.

I was very impressed with Sherrod in our game last year. Of course the 40-some goals are inflated due to his schedule, but I think he would score double-digit goals for any of the more recognized teams in the area. And yes, he did come close to scoring against Catholic last year. I thick he put one just passed the post and Joey made a nice save on another.

It's too bad he and Tyler don't play on the same club team. It would be fun to watch them play together. (Ever seen the movie Twins?)

QUOTE(ManU90 @ Mar 10 2007 - 12:07 AM) 826406975[/snapback]who are some of the best sophomores in the state?

pat kelly of hendersonville and TNFC 90's is very good, jonah from Father Ryan and HFC, houston oldham MBA and HFC, graham williams BGA and chaos, mark sherrod not sure what high school and lakeway kickers.

those are some very good ones.

Ive seen jonah from FR play and he's very good from what ive seen... he impressed me alot