Oak Ridge Baseball?

scoopz4

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(MADDOG00 @ Mar 13 2007 - 11:15 AM) 826410250[/snapback]They took down the Bobcats of Central last night in the season opener. Cody Williamson had 15 K's for the Wildcats, and the ridgers had 10 hits. Things are looking up in Oak Ridge!

Cody Williamson is going to be a dominate pitcher in the east this year, and he's only in his sophomore year. The wildcats also have a great junior catcher in Mason Guymon.

QUOTE(domination3 @ Mar 13 2007 - 10:28 PM) 826410860[/snapback]Cody Williamson is going to be a dominate pitcher in the east this year, and he's only in his sophomore year. The wildcats also have a great junior catcher in Mason Guymon.

When Oak Ridge played McMinn the Oak Ridge catcher had no class and got threw out of the game.

QUOTE(ALLBASEBALL @ Mar 14 2007 - 08:24 AM) 826411165[/snapback]When Oak Ridge played McMinn the Oak Ridge catcher had no class and got threw out of the game.

No, having watched him play his career at the high school, he plays aggressive and to win. If a kid comes in standing up and not trying to avoid contact, he deserves that anyway. I think McMinn is a little sensitive because a 5-8 160lb catcher handled their big 6-0 225lb guy and kept him from scoring.

Plus, i had a talk with him after the game, you should have heard the things that their classless kid said when going through the line.

The kid is an all out player. He does what it takes to win.

ALLBASEBALL...you can tell ur from McMinn because you its thrown, not threw out.

QUOTE(JohnDoe @ Mar 14 2007 - 02:18 PM) 826411605[/snapback]No, having watched him play his career at the high school, he plays aggressive and to win. If a kid comes in standing up and not trying to avoid contact, he deserves that anyway. I think McMinn is a little sensitive because a 5-8 160lb catcher handled their big 6-0 225lb guy and kept him from scoring.

Plus, i had a talk with him after the game, you should have heard the things that their classless kid said when going through the line.

The kid is an all out player. He does what it takes to win.

ALLBASEBALL...you can tell ur from McMinn because you its thrown, not threw out.

NO he let his bat do the talking!