Best sophmore in the state of tn

siegelrep

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Blue and Gold @ Mar 12 2007 - 07:34 AM) 826408666[/snapback]Colton Speed---Union City. Already getiing letters from D-1 schools. Several already from the #1 team in the nation ...VANDY...Playing summer ball and going to Florida in the Perfect Game Tour. is paying off for him.

hahaha...whoever you are, you are either wrong or u just got vandy in lots of trouble because you cannot recieve letters in baseball until like may or june of ur junior year. so you might as well shut up now. haha

QUOTE(Blue and Gold @ Mar 12 2007 - 07:34 AM) 826408666[/snapback]Colton Speed---Union City. Already getiing letters from D-1 schools. Several already from the #1 team in the nation ...VANDY...Playing summer ball and going to Florida in the Perfect Game Tour. is paying off for him.

First of all If you know anything about high school sports if you are even half way decent at a sport you will start recieving letters. Second of all if my kid went to perfect game and i spent all that money he better be getting drafted. I know kids who went to perfect game it is not all its talked up to be. Plus be sure these so called letters are not just asking him to come to there summer camp or somthing that i'm sure will have you writing in your check book!

O yeah Anderson County has an outstanding sophmore class with Adam Guinn- started as Freshmen, Jordan Rorex- started as freshment, and Eric York- started as freshmen.

Which is saying alot since this team went to state last year with a 34-7 record.

QUOTE(Baseballfan9383 @ Mar 12 2007 - 08:05 AM) 826408681[/snapback]First of all If you know anything about high school sports if you are even half way decent at a sport you will start recieving letters. Second of all if my kid went to perfect game and i spent all that money he better be getting drafted. I know kids who went to perfect game it is not all its talked up to be. Plus be sure these so called letters are not just asking him to come to there summer camp or somthing that i'm sure will have you writing in your check book!

O yeah Anderson County has an outstanding sophmore class with Adam Guinn- started as Freshmen, Jordan Rorex- started as freshment, and Eric York- started as freshmen.

Which is saying alot since this team went to state last year with a 34-7 record.

anderson county does have a desent sophmore class. anderson county shouldn't have ANY problem what so ever in getting back to the state. clinton doesnt have a bad sophmore class either. almost every freshmen last year started or got essential playing time at the varsity level. look for this class to help push clinton a little father then people think.

Personally from what I've seen, there is no better soph. in the state than Ensworth's 3B/1B Will Netterville. The kid can flat out play, and is a solid power hitter with great contact ability. I yet to see a kid who can play as well as he can for his grade level. This kid is very talented.

QUOTE(JohnDoe @ Mar 12 2007 - 07:45 AM) 826408670[/snapback]hahaha...whoever you are, you are either wrong or u just got vandy in lots of trouble because you cannot recieve letters in baseball until like may or june of ur junior year. so you might as well shut up now. haha

you might want to check into that a little more,, or you might not since you know everything. Another kid from Union City has been recieving letters from Tennesse since the summer after his sophomore year, inviting him to football and baseball games. Pitching coach Mike Bell watched him pitch in Jupiter.

QUOTE(WestTnFootball @ Mar 12 2007 - 08:53 PM) 826409557[/snapback]you might want to check into that a little more,, or you might not since you know everything. Another kid from Union City has been recieving letters from Tennesse since the summer after his sophomore year, inviting him to football and baseball games. Pitching coach Mike Bell watched him pitch in Jupiter.

Lipscomb has a very strong soph class. They start 4 sophs (3rd, short, 2nd and catcher) and have a couple others who are key reserves. If they continue to improve, they will have a very strong team for 2009.