Sequatchie over Whitwell

Indian

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't take anything said on here too seriously. It sounds as if Whitwell got things together yesterday. They have a good young coach and I'm sure will be tough to beat for everybody especially in their district and region. Sequatchie has been playing well, beat Polk, Warren and White in scrimmages, you have to look at that part of it.

QUOTE(SPORTSFAN69 @ Mar 14 2007 - 10:15 AM) 826411341[/snapback]Oh yea and if you do not believe in our game then dont come back! ! wait no you have to be there you have the most confidence in me i forgot! !!!! c ya

You would do well to stay far, far away from this place. Adults often act like children in their discussions on message boards, and it is rare that a player can benefit from anything written here. Feelings can be hurt. Good luck with your season. I'm sure your teammates and coach have confidence in you or you wouldn't have been on the mound to start the game. Keep working and have a great time with your friends playing ball.

QUOTE(Proverbial @ Mar 14 2007 - 10:34 AM) 826411433[/snapback]You would do well to stay far, far away from this place. Adults often act like children in their discussions on message boards, and it is rare that a player can benefit from anything written here. Feelings can be hurt. Good luck with your season. I'm sure your teammates and coach have confidence in you or you wouldn't have been on the mound to start the game. Keep working and have a great time with your friends playing ball.

I agree, team is keyword, good luck to you Sportsfan69!

Sorry if i offended you there pitch, it is not that i have no confidence in you, all i was saying the players may have had questions on why amber wasnt starting and wasnt focused right, you did the right things out there your defense just didnt play well behind you. Once again sorry if you were offended

QUOTE(SeqValleyFan @ Mar 19 2007 - 11:54 AM) 826417594[/snapback]how dare you all question the all knowing condra69!!! He knows everything about every sport....just ask him

Condra69 does know alot about sports, so I wouldn't question him. Your first comment, Condra69, made complete sence to me.

QUOTE(Fitzi40 @ Mar 19 2007 - 07:35 PM) 826417898[/snapback]Condra69 does know alot about sports, so I wouldn't question him. Your first comment, Condra69, made complete sence to me.

ok one last question and ill let it rest....how in the world does not having confidence in the pitcher cause you to drop a routine flyball in leftfield, over throw the first basemen, and have trouble fielding a grounder? Seems to me those are routine plays you should make regardless of who is pitching.......i may be completely off track here

QUOTE(SeqValleyFan @ Mar 19 2007 - 07:38 PM) 826417953[/snapback]ok one last question and ill let it rest....how in the world does not having confidence in the pitcher cause you to drop a routine flyball in leftfield, over throw the first basemen, and have trouble fielding a grounder? Seems to me those are routine plays you should make regardless of who is pitching.......i may be completely off track here

I don't understand why everyone is arguing over this game, and taking shots at each other.. This was just a practice game for Whitwell and Dunlap, this game doesn't even count in district for either teams. Dunlap just had a good day and Whitwell didn't that was it.. Now can everyone stop their bad attitudes and just move on with their seasons please??

QUOTE(SeqValleyFan @ Mar 19 2007 - 07:38 PM) 826417953[/snapback]ok one last question and ill let it rest....how in the world does not having confidence in the pitcher cause you to drop a routine flyball in leftfield, over throw the first basemen, and have trouble fielding a grounder? Seems to me those are routine plays you should make regardless of who is pitching.......i may be completely off track here

Having 2nd/ 3rd string pitchers does bring the confidence level down. It shouldn't, but it does. I would know, I'm 2nd string and it feels like when I get out there all we do is make errors after errors. They are routine plays, but it's a mental game that some people just haven't or can't overcome.

best of luck