Farragut is going to Beat Lenior City

ZORGON

QUOTE(KNIVES @ Mar 13 2007 - 07:57 PM) 826410781[/snapback]BigG this is merely a gesture that is supposed to be taken light heartedly

I don't think its that big of a deal and there is nothing wrong with being happy about a win and letting others know about it. I will say it again, that was supposed to be somewhat of a comical gesture to be taken lightly and anyone who thinks otherwise needs to loosen up and not take themselves so seriously.....BigG i mean no disrespect here, but please lighten up a little bit and stop trying to "blow your whistle" at every little thing....

Knives... I am not trying to "blow my whistle" at anything. You should be happy with your win. But when a very good friend of mine is the head coach of this team, and I know that he wouldn't appreciate the lighthearted comments, I am going to say something about it. He has worked very hard for years to earn respect and class. Every single Farragut player that I have met or talked to is the same. I just don't want to see you guys lose any of that. If you would like to, go ahead. This is the last time I will call you on it.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(BigG @ Mar 13 2007 - 07:45 PM) 826410750[/snapback]I seem to remember a Farragut team who got slammed for losing 10-0 last season to a very good S.C team. I defended you guys to the hilt, and have always been in your corner, but when you guys start posting "Child's play" after beating a local team 8-0, that doesn't sit well with me, and I am sure doesn't sit well with Coach Culbreth. Now, you probably don't care what I think, and that is fine. It is just a sad day when Farragut has to brag about how easily they crush someone. The Farragut of old would win the game, and walk off the field. I guess things have changed.

Big G, Perhaps someone did go out on a limb and shouldn't HOWEVER, Coach told us the other day, to own up to it if we were going to post any negative stuff. In fact he said you call him when we are out of line on here. I guess I am saying, noone owned up to the Crappy post, and coach told us if he ever found we were bragging or taunting on Coach T he would have our heads. Somehow someone is doing a good job of Sabotoging us. Now you even partly are believeing it about us. It may be someone from our school on another sport or it may be an outsider, but from what I hear from meetings and Coach's expectations we are somewhat humble. Cut us a break or pull all of Farragut off of here. I f coach thinks you think that he will make us stay off. A sorry Farragut Player

BigG i know who you are and all i here is good things about you...like i said before i have alot of respect for you but what we all must keep in mind here is that this website is not "National News." The only people that look at are the people who are involved in it for the most part and whether people want to admit it or not this site is here for people to Talk. I still don't see why some things are taken so seriously on this thing......i mean someone wants to say a little something here and there, let them go ahead and do it.......WHO REALLY CARES WHAT IS SAID ON THIS THING B/C at the end of the day everyone knows, "everything is determined on the soccer field" anyway. I know that and all of us know that so PLEASE! For everyones sake here people stop crying if somebody talks a little trash ......(thats what makes this site so appealing anyway)

QUOTE(Lion101 @ Mar 13 2007 - 08:08 PM) 826410806[/snapback]Big G, Perhaps someone did go out on a limb and shouldn't HOWEVER, Coach told us the other day, to own up to it if we were going to post any negative stuff. In fact he said you call him when we are out of line on here. I guess I am saying, noone owned up to the Crappy post, and coach told us if he ever found we were bragging or taunting on Coach T he would have our heads. Somehow someone is doing a good job of Sabotoging us. Now you even partly are believeing it about us. It may be someone from our school on another sport or it may be an outsider, but from what I hear from meetings and Coach's expectations we are somewhat humble. Cut us a break or pull all of Farragut off of here. I f coach thinks you think that he will make us stay off. A sorry Farragut Player

Lion101... You are the classy Farragut player that I was referring to. It also helps me a great deal when you have posts like these. People need to know the true heart of your team. If Knives is not a Farragut player, I TOTALLY apologize to you and your entire team. I also hope you know that I have your best interest in mind. If he is a Farragut player, I hope that you guys have a good heart to heart.

I wish there was a way to validate what team each poster is with, but that is never going to happen, and really shouldn't. I have to go by the history of their posts, and what they say. Looking at Kinves previous posts, he really sounds like a Farragut player. (perhaps a former player?)

I know I come across as ultra conservative, and many feel that I am the "strong arm of the law". I just don't want these threads to turn into some bash and trash talk fest. This is a great medium to spread soccer knowledge across the state. I just think we can do it with class.

To repeat myself... Lion101, please keep doing what you are doing. You are one classy guy, and you represent a great team with a super coach.

QUOTE(KNIVES @ Mar 13 2007 - 08:14 PM) 826410818[/snapback]this website is not "National News."

It's NOT?! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

I'll try and lighten up a bit... it's just the old guy in me coming out. Do me a favor, though. Let your play do most of the talking!

Bearden is the AAA school in east tennessee that should be used as the model of class. Wouldn't hurt to learn from them.

I have never known Bearden to show class "bruinsoccer" not in my four years in school and not in the years my brothers were in school. Sorry man

QUOTE(bruinsoccer @ Mar 13 2007 - 10:17 PM) 826410829[/snapback]Bearden is the AAA school in east tennessee that should be used as the model of class. Wouldn't hurt to learn from them.

I can assure you that we have NOTHING to learn from bearden

oh Wait a second aren't they the ones who started a fight at the end of the game after they lost 2 years ago

..........Yeah i think thats them.......real "Class Act" there ........ good call bruinsoccer

QUOTE(BigG @ Mar 13 2007 - 10:16 PM) 826410825[/snapback]Lion101... You are the classy Farragut player that I was referring to. It also helps me a great deal when you have posts like these. People need to know the true heart of your team. If Knives is not a Farragut player, I TOTALLY apologize to you and your entire team. I also hope you know that I have your best interest in mind. If he is a Farragut player, I hope that you guys have a good heart to heart.

I wish there was a way to validate what team each poster is with, but that is never going to happen, and really shouldn't. I have to go by the history of their posts, and what they say. Looking at Kinves previous posts, he really sounds like a Farragut player. (perhaps a former player?)

I know I come across as ultra conservative, and many feel that I am the "strong arm of the law". I just don't want these threads to turn into some bash and trash talk fest. This is a great medium to spread soccer knowledge across the state. I just think we can do it with class.

To repeat myself... Lion101, please keep doing what you are doing. You are one classy guy, and you represent a great team with a super coach.

OMG!!!! I AM A FARRAGUT SOCCER PLAYER .........wowwwwwww......... I HAVEN'T SAID ANYTHING TO ANYONE THAT THEY COULDN'T FORGET WITHIN 5 MINS ............CHILL OUT......FARRAGUT DOES HAVE CLASS AND

LION 101 is just a goodie-to-shoes who bareley even sees the field .............STOP CRYING!!!!!!!............OR DO YOU NEED A TISSUE????? JUST B/C ONE PERSON GETS A LITTLE AMPED ON THERE WIN DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO JUDGE US ON WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE CLASS OR NOT GOSH WHY ARE YOU SOOO EASILY OFFENDED

QUOTE(KNIVES @ Mar 13 2007 - 09:36 PM) 826410884[/snapback]OMG!!!! I AM A FARRAGUT SOCCER PLAYER .........wowwwwwww......... I HAVEN'T SAID ANYTHING TO ANYONE THAT THEY COULDN'T FORGET WITHIN 5 MINS ............CHILL OUT......FARRAGUT DOES HAVE CLASS AND

LION 101 is just a goodie-to-shoes who bareley even sees the field .............STOP CRYING!!!!!!!............OR DO YOU NEED A TISSUE????? JUST B/C ONE PERSON GETS A LITTLE AMPED ON THERE WIN DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO JUDGE US ON WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE CLASS OR NOT GOSH WHY ARE YOU SOOO EASILY OFFENDED

why are you getting so upset? just let it go.