Farragut is going to Beat Lenior City

ZORGON

QUOTE(lcdefence @ Mar 13 2007 - 10:50 PM) 826411019[/snapback]lol No, the ball boys were young, middle schoolers or younger. The guys yelling stuff at our players were older and bigger, highschool aged guys. I think they were finishing up track practice or something and they just stayed, because I'm pretty sure I saw them running, or maybe they were just running for the heck of it.. but one of Farragut's coaches told them to leave, so they did. Maybe it was them that went into the stands and was singing "Ole ole ole ole?" I don't know.

ok i just didnt know what you were talking about. because every soccer game i have ever been to at Farragut no one was ever on the track other than the ball boys.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ZORGON @ Mar 13 2007 - 08:28 PM) 826410714[/snapback]FARRAGUT IS WHITHOUT A DOUBT THE MOST BALLIN TEAM IN THE STATE!!!!!!

I MEAN COME ON NOW!!! ......... 8-0..........JEEZE

The score is something to be excited about! Did you happen to actually see the game?? It was 4-0 at the half and 3 of those goals were scored off of throw ins, 1 came from a direct that was just outside and slightly wide of the 18. Farragut had 4 players on the opposite side of the field and Lenior City put no-one back there. Make no mistake, Farragut finished those plays well, however, I didn't see a single goal from the field of play. I did not see the finish, so don't know where the other 4 goals came from, but it was clearly over after the half. It is quite a weapon when forward, (Backstrom?) throws in the ball on there 55 yard wide field, but those throw-ins will lose their bite on a wider field.

Once again, for the 7th time in a row that I have been to a Farragut game, Farragut had that bald-headed ref...Chuck I think, back on their field. Do they ever have to play a home game without him?? Someone help me out here. I must say that he did ref a great game and he showed no special favors to Farragut- if anything, I thought he was more giving to Lenior City. It's just weird to see him every time I go to one of their games! Clearly the hardest, and most effective player on Farraguts team is that #15 Robert Fischer, that kid busts his butt on every play! Why has no one mentioned him?? I see nothing special about the other forwards. It is tough to tell about the defense, but their keeper made a fantastic save early in the second half. Without that play, the shut-out doesn't happen! Great play keep!!

Good luck Farragut on the rest of your season!!

QUOTE(KNIVES @ Mar 13 2007 - 08:36 PM) 826410884[/snapback]OMG!!!! I AM A FARRAGUT SOCCER PLAYER .........wowwwwwww......... I HAVEN'T SAID ANYTHING TO ANYONE THAT THEY COULDN'T FORGET WITHIN 5 MINS ............CHILL OUT......FARRAGUT DOES HAVE CLASS AND

LION 101 is just a goodie-to-shoes who bareley even sees the field .............STOP CRYING!!!!!!!............OR DO YOU NEED A TISSUE????? JUST B/C ONE PERSON GETS A LITTLE AMPED ON THERE WIN DOESN'T GIVE YOU THE RIGHT TO JUDGE US ON WHETHER OR NOT WE HAVE CLASS OR NOT GOSH WHY ARE YOU SOOO EASILY OFFENDED

Quotes and Post like this can come back to haunt you. I hope that you are the most valuable player on this team so for some reason your team still wants you, because even if you were I wouldn't want to play with you on my team. I have been around east Tenn soccer along time and Agree with Big G , Farragut's coach is about class and you have shown absolutely none. I am not taking it seriously as you say,... I am taking it that you can still talk trash with class and for some reason you don't seem to have any. I am not being hard just real. You need to step back and take a look at your arrogance. I think if Coach Culbreth knew one of his players acted and responded the way you have, he would have your head. You owe, your team an apology for the over the top attitude you have shown that will be reflect on your whole team, and yes you will now find more haters because of your lack of control....Dumb,DUMB< DUMB....IT can still be fixed , apologize to your team , the boards and then show class from now on, trash is ok with class. Also, don't diss your fellow player for being a Goodie two shoes when he seems to try and rectify and hold on to the Class Tradition Farragut use to enjoy that you are doing your best to destroy.

Bruin, You say Bearden is the class of Soccer, I agree they are a different team now than days of old, when if you check with your own Alumni, had some TERRIBLE problems with them, But teams change personalities every year

Pseudophobia-- I think ol Chuck Wood just seems to be everywhere because his bald head stands out. Schools don't choose their refs. They can exclude one but they can't ask for one. Their is an association that assigns them. Also, I wasn't there but the players had to be doing something on the field right to get the opportunities for the back door headers to be available

LCDEFENSE Seniors with experience is what you hope for, Height and ball talent are great assets, Farragut has lacked in the size area in the past, maybe this is a good year for them. If you are young, as you say, you will grow and so will your team and you will have your year to. Also, I was glad to see that the Farragut coach removed those players on the track. That shows your frustration was warranted and that He agreed with you and showed fairness in moving them

Farragut if this crap is not all ya'll, good for you but if any part of it is you need to nip this in the bud. I am afraidi KNIVES is one of you and you need to get his head together and make him be talking on the field not on here

N'uff said.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE(pseudophobia @ Mar 14 2007 - 07:37 AM) 826411145[/snapback]Clearly the hardest, and most effective player on Farraguts team is that #15 Robert Fischer, that kid busts his butt on every play! Why has no one mentioned him?? I see nothing special about the other forwards. It is tough to tell about the defense, but their keeper made a fantastic save early in the second half. Without that play, the shut-out doesn't happen!

Robert is a very effective player, he has the best work rate of anyone on the team, but to say the other forwards were not any good is probably the dumbest comment made on coacht ever... Ben Backstrom is the other forward and he left the game with 3 goals and 3 assists... Still think thats nothing special? You need to quit hatin on Farragut sayin we can only score on set plays...but they were clicking that day.

QUOTE(The King of the Burbs @ Mar 14 2007 - 11:12 AM) 826411393[/snapback]Robert is a very effective player, he has the best work rate of anyone on the team, but to say the other forwards were not any good is probably the dumbest comment made on coacht ever... Ben Backstrom is the other forward and he left the game with 3 goals and 3 assists... Still think thats nothing special? You need to quit hatin on Farragut sayin we can only score on set plays...but they were clicking that day.

King of The Burbs..............Is it that you can't read, or are you looking at something that isn't there?? I did not say they "were not any good" read it again please. I did not see either of the other frowards do anything that impressed me. Scoring a goal and getting an assist doesn't always mean that you made a fantastic play. Backstrom had an assisit from a throw-in. A throw-in. It was nothing special, he didn't put some special curve or make it alter it's course in mid-air!! There was no magic, it was probably the same throw-in that he will make 100 times this season. THAT is nothing special. The fact that someone headed it in the goal was more a lack of defense and a great finish by the other player. Besides, this is only one game.....maybe he has some fantastic game in the future. If so, I will be the first person to state what a great game he plays, but until that happens, I stand by what I saw. And that, King of the Burbs, was nothing special!!

QUOTE(pseudophobia @ Mar 14 2007 - 06:37 AM) 826411145[/snapback]It is quite a weapon when forward, (Backstrom?) throws in the ball on there 55 yard wide field, but those throw-ins will lose their bite on a wider field.

stop talking about the field being 55 yards wide. there is nothing Farragut can do about that. so unless you want to find a place for a new, wider, field and then you build it yourseslf, then get over it. We all understand the field isnt same size as Texas' fields. just stop bringing it up please its annoying when you say Farragut wouldnt be good or couldnt score if the field was wider.

QUOTE(pseudophobia @ Mar 14 2007 - 05:37 AM) 826411145[/snapback]The score is something to be excited about! Did you happen to actually see the game?? It was 4-0 at the half and 3 of those goals were scored off of throw ins, 1 came from a direct that was just outside and slightly wide of the 18. Farragut had 4 players on the opposite side of the field and Lenior City put no-one back there. Make no mistake, Farragut finished those plays well, however, I didn't see a single goal from the field of play. I did not see the finish, so don't know where the other 4 goals came from, but it was clearly over after the half. It is quite a weapon when forward, (Backstrom?) throws in the ball on there 55 yard wide field, but those throw-ins will lose their bite on a wider field.

Once again, for the 7th time in a row that I have been to a Farragut game, Farragut had that bald-headed ref...Chuck I think, back on their field. Do they ever have to play a home game without him?? Someone help me out here. I must say that he did ref a great game and he showed no special favors to Farragut- if anything, I thought he was more giving to Lenior City. It's just weird to see him every time I go to one of their games! Clearly the hardest, and most effective player on Farraguts team is that #15 Robert Fischer, that kid busts his butt on every play! Why has no one mentioned him?? I see nothing special about the other forwards. It is tough to tell about the defense, but their keeper made a fantastic save early in the second half. Without that play, the shut-out doesn't happen! Great play keep!!

Good luck Farragut on the rest of your season!!

lol It's funny how you mentioned the refs, because after one call that was made against farragut, the guy who had been taking most of the long throw-ins (#12, an asian kid) turned to the linesman and said "you're supposed to be helping us out," I thought that was pretty funny. I'm surprised the ref called a pretty fair game because that bald ref we had made some terrible calls and some that he didn't call against us in our game against Kingston.. which I heard that's where he's from. So I was a little worried when I saw him. In the Kingston game he seemed to be trying to get in my way, like on a free kick we had infront of the 18, my teammate played it to the side and I was going to shoot but I had to work it around the ref so it didn't work very well. By the way, I think you are talking about my shot on goal in the Farragut game pseudophobia.. the one that was far out, past the 18 and was going just under the crossbar but adam tiped it over for a corner?