blur25

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

QUOTE(SoccerFan0910 @ Apr 9 2007 - 10:18 AM) 826432878[/snapback]Hey Coach,

I know the Morristown West Coach is looking for a game

If you had any contact information, that would be a huge help. The same for Webb.

I appreciate any help at all that you could offer.

QUOTE(blur25 @ Apr 9 2007 - 12:25 PM) 826433055[/snapback]If you had any contact information, that would be a huge help. The same for Webb.

I appreciate any help at all that you could offer.

Webb Coach here:

We could add a game if we can find a date:

I'd rather not post my cell here, but drop me an email and I'll reply in the next 15 minutes or this evening (we have a game in Kingsport) after 10:00.

dhult@nxs.net

QUOTE(coachdanger @ Apr 9 2007 - 11:51 AM) 826433073[/snapback]Webb Coach here:

We could add a game if we can find a date:

I'd rather not post my cell here, but drop me an email and I'll reply in the next 15 minutes or this evening (we have a game in Kingsport) after 10:00.

dhult@nxs.net

south doyle would love to play webb (preferably at webb's field haha) but i'm not sure about the 15 games rule and if we're full or not...let me know if interested.

QUOTE(R.U.R. @ Apr 11 2007 - 11:14 PM) 826435501[/snapback]south doyle would love to play webb (preferably at webb's field haha) but i'm not sure about the 15 games rule and if we're full or not...let me know if interested.

We usually have you on our schedule, but I can see that you have your 15 games already for this year. We could add another game, but finding a date at this point in the season is tough. We'll be sure to hook up next season.

QUOTE(coachdanger @ Apr 11 2007 - 09:40 PM) 826435539[/snapback]We usually have you on our schedule, but I can see that you have your 15 games already for this year. We could add another game, but finding a date at this point in the season is tough. We'll be sure to hook up next season.

haha...probably won't want to waste your time with next year. we mighhhhht not be the biggest contendors, as we have 13 seniors this year.