Culleoka vs. CSAS & Humboldt vs. Temple

culleokarep

QUOTE(bballer13 @ Mar 14 2007 - 10:30 PM) 826412332[/snapback]CREP I saw CSAS play..they are very good team that plays smart on both ends..they play excellent defense..on the offensive end they work the ball till they get it inside #35 or someone gets an open shot...it should be one heck of a game...I got CSAS by 2, but cully could easily win this one, and I wouldnt be surprised if they do...

As for the other game I wasnt real impressed with Humboldt today against Wartburg..but i didnt get to see Temple play...Im going with Temple by 5....

Bballer13....nooooo! CSAS by 2??? don't make that prediction..think a lil bit more, k?

and...sit where you sat and wear what you wore...you know, for good luck for us, k? ...lol /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

i think it's gonna be a scary game for sure tomorrow morning. CSAS played good and #35 is sooo tall!

our foul shots have got to go in this time. we didn't play our best against Cloudland so i'm hoping we will

show it tomorrow! I think Wartburg just got too tired toward the end when they lost their lead. Their student section

was in it the whole time. Humboldt had tons of fans there, but they were pretty quiet 'til the end. And that's

when Humboldt came alive...fans and all.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ragincajun477 @ Mar 15 2007 - 06:55 PM) 826413380[/snapback]yeah that's right. keep doubting them. it's work so far.

yeah thats right...chattanooga teams have been doubted all year long (except temple) and look how far theyve gotten...both arts & sciences and temple have a really good chance at winning the championship

QUOTE(www.schoolsportsradio.com @ Mar 15 2007 - 09:57 PM) 826413585[/snapback]Bballer13 is gonna be a cooler in Vegas. If he predicts you win, its over, so predict away.

If Cully isn't better at the line in this game it's over. If they hit the foul shots they win by ten+.

Rebounds and foul shots....gotta have 'em tomorrow!!! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

QUOTE(culleokarep @ Mar 15 2007 - 08:11 PM) 826413493[/snapback]well if he played terrible then thats not saying a whole lot about skogens game....he seemed to play a pretty rough game

when will you people not judge someone's entire basketball playing ability on ONE game....!!!! skogen shot the ball badly...he is a great rebounder, played good defense against winrow (when he guarded him and wasn't in foul trouble) and LOOK AT HIS STATS- he is a GREAT shooter.... and that is his game....he isn't leading the highest ranked team in the tourney in scoring and rebounding, and a mr. basketall finalist 2 yrs running for nothing....

I'm pullin for cully. Not much on TV and they'll have coacht lite up for weeks if they win the state.

Free throws and rebounds will determine the winner of this game.

The thing that any team has to hope for against Cully is that Cully comes out cold in the second half. Moore County lead by 8 at the half and Cully came out and made a 18 to 2 run in the third to win the region. And there is no reason to relive wednesday's game. Cloudland had a bad game, but so did Cully, until the second half.

If your playing Cully don't get overconfident. Acting a fool on the floor will get you beat. I've watched them and it's all business for them. And their fans will get in your head. On here and at the game. They are the real sixth man (or lady).

If your having an off night, Cully will be your worst nightmare.

QUOTE(www.schoolsportsradio.com @ Mar 15 2007 - 10:34 PM) 826413658[/snapback]I'm pullin for cully. Not much on TV and they'll have coacht lite up for weeks if they win the state.

Free throws and rebounds will determine the winner of this game.

The thing that any team has to hope for against Cully is that Cully comes out cold in the second half. Moore County lead by 8 at the half and Cully came out and made a 18 to 2 run in the third to win the region. And there is no reason to relive wednesday's game. Cloudland had a bad game, but so did Cully, until the second half.

If your playing Cully don't get overconfident. Acting a fool on the floor will get you beat. I've watched them and it's all business for them. And their fans will get in your head. On here and at the game. They are the real sixth man (or lady).

Excellent points schoolsportsradio.... /smile.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":)" border="0" alt="smile.gif" />

QUOTE(www.schoolsportsradio.com @ Mar 15 2007 - 10:34 PM) 826413658[/snapback]If your playing Cully don't get overconfident. Acting a fool on the floor will get you beat. I've watched them and it's all business for them. And their fans will get in your head. On here and at the game. They are the real sixth man (or lady).

Now wait a minute...the sixth fan is a factor, but i saw the picture of bballer13 from another post...that shot he's taking is my worst nightmare! it was scary looking!

QUOTE(www.schoolsportsradio.com @ Mar 15 2007 - 10:34 PM) 826413658[/snapback]1---I'm pullin for cully. Not much on TV and they'll have coacht lite up for weeks if they win the state.

2---Free throws and rebounds will determine the winner of this game.

3---If your playing Cully don't get overconfident. Acting a fool on the floor will get you beat. I've watched them and it's all business for them. And their fans will get in your head. On here and at the game. They are the real sixth man (or lady).

1st part is so funny! I just said the 2nd part...gah, i feel smart now! and 3rd part...Our fans get in your head? no way! You must mean our obnoxious ones...do we have any? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

I'm from Maury County, came down to do a live stream of one of the games and the only nice person I met was CullyRep! He looked like he was one of the cast of the Mighty Ducks!!!!!!

Almost all the sherriff deputies have to be asigned when anybody playes Cully (Anywhere in the district), and it's not you alls fault!!!!!!! Was you there last year (Cully) when the ref just started pointing in the crowd and tossing random fans? NOW THAT WAS FUNNY!

QUOTE(www.schoolsportsradio.com @ Mar 15 2007 - 11:28 PM) 826413751[/snapback]I'm from Maury County, came down to do a live stream of one of the games and the only nice person I met was CullyRep! He looked like he was one of the cast of the Mighty Ducks!!!!!!

Almost all the sherriff deputies have to be asigned when anybody playes Cully (Anywhere in the district), and it's not you alls fault!!!!!!! Was you there last year (Cully) when the ref just started pointing in the crowd and tossing random fans? NOW THAT WAS FUNNY!

I'm sure I was there...but I can't think of what game you're talking about. Yeah, we always have a ton of deputies there...but aren't they there for the opponant's fans? lol.....Everybody is always out to get us! haha..........Last year..were they tossing out our fans or the other team's?

You met culleokarep?