Culleoka vs. CSAS & Humboldt vs. Temple

culleokarep

Met CullyRep at a CA game at Cully last year (the game where three pointer got hit with a few seconds left and the ref called a tec on a Cully player, got that video on my site)

The tossing happened when (you're not going to beleive this because this school supports you so much).........

Santa Fe

was playing at Cully. You know just those little things, like bottles tossed on the floor, ref looks up in the crowd (he ain't got a clue who threw it) and he picks out a kid (Santa Fe) that wasn't even close to the projectile thrower.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(www.schoolsportsradio.com @ Mar 15 2007 - 11:44 PM) 826413782[/snapback]Met CullyRep at a CA game at Cully last year (the game where three pointer got hit with a few seconds left and the ref called a tec on a Cully player, got that video on my site)

The tossing happened when (you're not going to beleive this because this school supports you so much).........

Santa Fe

was playing at Cully. You know just those little things, like bottles tossed on the floor, ref looks up in the crowd (he ain't got a clue who threw it) and he picks out a kid that wasn't even close to the projectile thrower.

ohhhh yeah, i know now! i just couldn't get my memory to cooperate at first.

you mean Santa Fe doesn't support us? shhhh, i'm trying to bring Bballer13 around! hahaha /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Good job Patriots. Your head stayed in the game from the start, didn't give Cully second chances on missed shots, made Cully work to take the ball down the floor the whole game and hit the free throw. This is the game plan to a state championship.

I will be watching Saturday

Dean Johnson

School Sports Radio.com

I saw Slatten walk over and shake the other coaches hand. Anyways, great season Culleoka and great run. I hope the one thing that everyone in Culleoka gets from the experience is that the bar is set higher, and just a district title doesn't mean much and don't settle for it. The boys this year played hard and played to the best of their ability, and I hope the players in the years to come do the same.

QUOTE(atthebuzzer @ Mar 16 2007 - 03:29 PM) 826414392[/snapback]I saw Slatten walk over and shake the other coaches hand. Anyways, great season Culleoka and great run. I hope the one thing that everyone in Culleoka gets from the experience is that the bar is set higher, and just a district title doesn't mean much and don't settle for it. The boys this year played hard and played to the best of their ability, and I hope the players in the years to come do the same.

He shook the head coaches hand but no on else. Poor sportsmanship on his part.

Culleoka Warriors....so proud of you! You had one great season and made it fun for the whole school and community!

You made school history and you made us all proud. You brought back more school spirit than we've had in a long time!

Congratulations to you for working so hard, playing so well, and accomplishing so much!

CSAS Patriots...congratulations to you! You played a great game and fought hard for the win.