MCKENZIE REBEL BASEBALL

Butchie

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(pitching scout @ May 15 2007 - 07:41 AM) 826459339[/snapback]Great job Rebels ! Now you know you can win the close ones. You didn't give up after you got two runs behind and you stayed focused through the whole game. That's the team I knew we had. You see what happens when you leave the errors on the practice field and come ready to play. I would like to mention our defense last night was very well played. Sometimes you just have to let them have it. I know pitchers want to get alot of K's in a game, but when you face teams that put a bat on the ball if it's anywhere around the plate, then you just can't give them anything that is going to give them the big hits. Bugs responded well to the advice of just letting them hit ground balls by keeping it low. He handed it to his defense and they came through for him. Let's keep it up and who knows, maybe this season will last a couple more weeks.

Good Luck and Great Job !

No doubt about it. McKenzie can play ball when they want to. I was impressed by the players who seemed to give their all (you know who you are) and the Coaching Staff. Everyone looked to be aggressive for the most part. It will take a TEAM effort of aggression and most importantly, Heart and Desire to get back to Murfreesboro. I think I seen some last night. One more thing. Go ahead and get this home field advantage Rebels. Be careful with your pitching though, (Coach). Don't use it all up on the Mustangs.

QUOTE(Rebalumni @ May 15 2007 - 10:03 AM) 826459435[/snapback]No doubt about it. McKenzie can play ball when they want to. I was impressed by the players who seemed to give their all (you know who you are) and the Coaching Staff. Everyone looked to be aggressive for the most part. It will take a TEAM effort of aggression and most importantly, Heart and Desire to get back to Murfreesboro. I think I seen some last night. One more thing. Go ahead and get this home field advantage Rebels. Be careful with your pitching though, (Coach). Don't use it all up on the Mustangs.

We better not throw kee against the mustangs. Every time he has thrown the mustangs pounded the ball so i would hope the coach would throw someone else and try to save him for friday's game.

pitching scout,

The first game we played when Bugs pitched they won 17 to 7. Both pitchers threw well against huntingdon, just no defense. Now I would not throw Kee only because Huntingdon has seen him 3 times (but still couldn't hit him very well) and because I would use him Friday, but certainly not because they pounded the ball. Read the stats my fellow fan.

Bugs got racked in the first game 15-1 not 17-7.... And I just want to say you need to read the stats. But either way it falls WED. I still think that either team in this Region can play with Region 8. Good Luck to both teams.

Clint Kee has done well but still needs to see alot of good aggressive hitter over the summer. The schedule has to get better. Sub-Par.....Very weak. I know a win is a win but you can't brag about beating a team that you know you should. Beat the teams that make you better then brag. I see McKenzie throwing the tall Soph. to save their pitching for Friday.

LOTTIE DEE LOTTIE DAH. We finally played one game we all knew we were capable of and Humboldt's season came up short.

Tomorrow nite looks to be a game of indecision. Kee is next on the rotation and should pitch. I would scream fowl if he didn't.

Now he has had better luck with the Stangs potent hitting, and we seem to have fewer errors when he's pitching. And I HOPE TO GOD THE TEAM HAS HIS BACK AS THEY HAD BUGS LAST NIGHT. Now Blue and Gold we appreciate your sentiment for our Rebels because we feel the same of ya'll. We would love to beat ya'lls lil tail for ya, but if we can't win it we would love for ya'll to get'r'done. Good luck to both teams. Huntingdon does seem to be the team of destiny in this thang this yr and Forrest did last yr. But oh yeah they lost. Stay focused Stangs your definately the best we have played all season. But I would love for Kee to have the effort of his team like Bug did last night.

But coming into this thang losing 8 Seniors and being one win away for the dance again is tremendous.

Buckle up boys I'm starting to get excited of our chances. As I hope you are as well. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Huntingdon is probably the best we will see. And We have been playing better. And I say this loosely now. Now is the time for us to peak if we are going to. The last few games have been impressive. It's good to see Parker Step up and pitch well.

I'm saying JCS had better beat us before they call for motel rooms or atleast let us have thier reservations.

Make em bring the ball up Rebels and finish this thing strong.

If they let us in Murfreesboro we'll show ya'll how to win that thang.

Good Luck to all teams and congrats on your season's and farewll to the Seniors. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(wingman10 @ May 19 2007 - 06:39 AM) 826462635[/snapback]good luck next yr

Good luck next year guys. I think you have the makings of a State contender next year. Stay positive and everyone on the team need to find somewhere to play this summer. Too bad the coach doesn't put anything together for you. Do it yourself and come back strong next year.