Liberty Crusaders

nebuntyn

This has been a fantastic ride, thank you guys so much for the memories. I talked a lot of trash on CoachT everyday, and you guys helped me back it up. Now this question goes out to the non believers, T-Mac, LakeCounty Fan, Dyer County, all AAA, AA, A schools and the whole state of Tennessee. How about those Crusaders? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(nebuntyn @ Mar 18 2007 - 12:02 AM) 826415964[/snapback]This has been a fantastic ride, thank you guys so much for the memories. I talked a lot of trash on CoachT everyday, and you guys helped me back it up. Now this question goes out to the non believers, T-Mac, LakeCounty Fan, Dyer County, all AAA, AA, A schools and the whole state of Tennessee. How about those Crusaders? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Best HS team I've seen play...their game today was worth $10...If TSSAA wanted to they should've made everyone in the gym leave and come back for the AAA game if they wanted that extra money lol...nebuntyn...I caught one of Devon's alley oops on my video on my cell phone...talking about awesome it was perfect!!! I'll try and get it on here somehow...CONGRATS TO LIBERTY!!!

QUOTE(nebuntyn @ Mar 17 2007 - 11:11 PM) 826415985[/snapback]And?

Coacht had rather you just post things on existing threads. There are other Liberty threads that you could have posted this on. But no...you go and start 2 more threads. I`m a moderator on the football boards and thats one thing we are asked to do is try and keep like threads merged with each other.

QUOTE(VolunteerGeneral @ Mar 18 2007 - 12:14 AM) 826415989[/snapback]Coacht had rather you just post things on existing threads. There are other Liberty threads that you could have posted this on. But no...you go and start 2 more threads. I`m a moderator on the football boards and thats one thing we are asked to do is try and keep like threads merged with each other.

Sounds like a hard job. Well goodnight I will not post any new threads until tomorrow. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(nebuntyn @ Mar 18 2007 - 12:02 AM) 826415964[/snapback]This has been a fantastic ride, thank you guys so much for the memories. I talked a lot of trash on CoachT everyday, and you guys helped me back it up. Now this question goes out to the non believers, T-Mac, LakeCounty Fan, Dyer County, all AAA, AA, A schools and the whole state of Tennessee. How about those Crusaders? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

What type of school is Liberty? Are they public school, charter, prep, or tuition based?

QUOTE(VolunteerGeneral @ Mar 18 2007 - 12:14 AM) 826415989[/snapback]Coacht had rather you just post things on existing threads. There are other Liberty threads that you could have posted this on. But no...you go and start 2 more threads. I`m a moderator on the football boards and thats one thing we are asked to do is try and keep like threads merged with each other.

I think this guy does not care too much for Liberty. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(smckinney @ Mar 18 2007 - 01:52 AM) 826416038[/snapback]What type of school is Liberty? Are they public school, charter, prep, or tuition based?

Why dosent anyone know what a magnet school is???

There ar Magnet elementry schools all over jackson...Intermediate too

why is everyone ignorant to the facts? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

QUOTE(smckinney @ Mar 18 2007 - 01:52 AM) 826416038[/snapback]What type of school is Liberty? Are they public school, charter, prep, or tuition based?

Why dosent anyone know what a magnet school is???

There ar Magnet elementry schools all over jackson...Intermediate too

why is everyone ignorant to the facts? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

QUOTE(GCPioneer @ Mar 18 2007 - 12:06 AM) 826415975[/snapback]Best HS team I've seen play...their game today was worth $10...If TSSAA wanted to they should've made everyone in the gym leave and come back for the AAA game if they wanted that extra money lol...nebuntyn...I caught one of Devon's alley oops on my video on my cell phone...talking about awesome it was perfect!!! I'll try and get it on here somehow...CONGRATS TO LIBERTY!!!

Let me check it out.

Great Job LT... A class act with these seniors!!!!

The Magnet schools are not in East.. You go where you fall in the district unless you move or you pay to go to a city school if you are in the county. That is why some people might not understand how the magnet system works.

white house played great team ball as well. all 5 starters averaged 8 or more . they wouldve played liberty tougher then dyer co or mitchell. we'll be back in the boro neat year.