Liberty @ Bolivar......

P.A.Lin-Z

QUOTE(jusdontno @ Mar 19 2007 - 01:04 PM) 826417595[/snapback]Bolivar should be good this year. They had a lot of talent last year but were young. LIberty played them 5 times and won all 5, but every one was close. With another of age and experience under their belt, I expect them to contend for District 12AA title.

Score? and Any info on the game.

Thanks

QUOTE(nob4upost @ Mar 19 2007 - 07:58 PM) 826417974[/snapback]Score? and Any info on the game.

Thanks

Bolivar won 9 to 1. Will Irvin and Connor Goodman both had homeruns. Will pitched a good game and everyone on bolivar had a hit. Liberty scored 1 in the 7th. good game for both teams.

QUOTE(bigjh2009 @ Mar 19 2007 - 08:31 PM) 826418019[/snapback]Bolivar won 9 to 1. Will Irvin and Connor Goodman both had homeruns. Will pitched a good game and everyone on bolivar had a hit. Liberty scored 1 in the 7th. good game for both teams.

irvin pitched a great game and bolivar stroked the ball all night

when a team plays like bolivar did tonight its hard to get beat congrats to the tigers

they will play each other again tomorrow night should be a close game

QUOTE(nob4upost @ Mar 20 2007 - 09:44 PM) 826419010[/snapback]How was game 2?

Bolivar won 9-3. Bolivar was winning in the 7 inning 2 to 1 and then liberty tied it up. In the eight Bolivar went on a hitting spree and made it 9 to 2. Good pitching by Drew Griffin. Good pitching by number 28. it was a good game.

QUOTE(bigjh2009 @ Mar 21 2007 - 06:14 AM) 826419131[/snapback]Bolivar won 9-3. Bolivar was winning in the 7 inning 2 to 1 and then liberty tied it up. In the eight Bolivar went on a hitting spree and made it 9 to 2. Good pitching by Drew Griffin. Good pitching by number 28. it was a good game.

That pretty much sums it up.......it was a good game until the 8th. Gavin threw 134 pitches in that game.

QUOTE(P.A.Lin-Z @ Mar 21 2007 - 05:41 PM) 826419664[/snapback]That pretty much sums it up.......it was a good game until the 8th. Gavin threw 134 pitches in that game.

I don't care how good the game was, Gavin doesn't need to be throwing 134 pitches in any one game. I know what a competitor he is, but that it not a risk I would be willing to take with one of the aces of my staff.

QUOTE(NEWSTANG @ Mar 22 2007 - 06:58 AM) 826420096[/snapback]I don't care how good the game was, Gavin doesn't need to be throwing 134 pitches in any one game. I know what a competitor he is, but that it not a risk I would be willing to take with one of the aces of my staff.

the coach took him out in the 8th due to his pitch count