Hampton Is Back!

hhsfanforlife

QUOTE(hhsfanforlife @ Mar 19 2007 - 12:45 PM) 826417583[/snapback]Topics about the next hampton team to come up.

some great juniors coming in.

HHSFANFORLIFE,

HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND???? They are going to be back alright, back to their old ways of winning nothing. In the last 12 years, what have they done, what have they accomplished, what have they won?? I mean come on, how bad has it got when you have to form an "alliance" with Cloudland, just to even remotely feel part of a "flash in the pan" winning program a.k.a. Cloudland. With the same old coach and the same old so called immoral behavior by the coaches, even the "super staff" you hired coudln't help you. This program will never be back, Unaka put them out of their misery atleast 10 years ago, and Cloudland seems to not have any trouble with sweeping up the pieces. Hey I have an idea, how about an alliance with UH?? They seem to have a knack for winning games but not championships, and Cloudland seems to be a little out of your league now. After all its becoming a habit that they have their way with you too. And as for "The King" it wouldn't hurt you to learn how to be respectful, and to learn that even your own so called "people" from Cloudland can't stand you and the way you talk on here. They have class unlike you, and your family is probably embarrassed by you because they are some of the nicest people I have ever met. Hhsfanforlife, why don't you take a lesson from Storm55/The King/The Alliance 34 and give up. It's over so just accept it. See ya in November.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree with you somewhat, the alliance thing is just for fun... we get along with cloudland better than any other school so i thought it would be kinda fun, but hampton is underachieveing badly i have heard that a couple of the players wont be playing this coming season, because of the problems within the program. you can tell that the ones that are playing dont have their hearts in it, that is kinda sad. i havent given up on my team though and i dont think it is over for them, they could have a bright future. you never know what could happen between now and basketball season. it would help if some changes were made , but with the program the way it is as we speak i dont know too many people who would want the coaching job to be honest with you. but win or loose i'll still support the dogs....

QUOTE(The_Alliance34 @ Mar 21 2007 - 10:16 AM) 826419303[/snapback]i agree with you somewhat, the alliance thing is just for fun... we get along with cloudland better than any other school so i thought it would be kinda fun, but hampton is underachieveing badly i have heard that a couple of the players wont be playing this coming season, because of the problems within the program. you can tell that the ones that are playing dont have their hearts in it, that is kinda sad. i havent given up on my team though and i dont think it is over for them, they could have a bright future. you never know what could happen between now and basketball season. it would help if some changes were made , but with the program the way it is as we speak i dont know too many people who would want the coaching job to be honest with you. but win or loose i'll still support the dogs....

Alliance34,I do understand your pain, but it just blows my mind why the people of the Hampton community would or better yet ,could allow an adult/coach get by with whats been going on. Order can never be restored with this person at the helm. Obviously surrounding him with good, no, great help is not the answer. Why does this bother an obvious RANGER fan? It's simple, when something of this magnitude happens it brings shame to the whole county! Not to mention it could happen again at any one of our county schools if left un-punished. As far as finding a good coach,thy are out there high moral standards and all. Keep the faith and don't accept nothing less! GOOD LUCK!

QUOTE(oldrangerhead76 @ Mar 21 2007 - 01:34 PM) 826419420[/snapback]Alliance34,I do understand your pain, but it just blows my mind why the people of the Hampton community would or better yet ,could allow an adult/coach get by with whats been going on. Order can never be restored with this person at the helm. Obviously surrounding him with good, no, great help is not the answer. Why does this bother an obvious RANGER fan? It's simple, when something of this magnitude happens it brings shame to the whole county! Not to mention it could happen again at any one of our county schools if left un-punished. As far as finding a good coach,thy are out there high moral standards and all. Keep the faith and don't accept nothing less! GOOD LUCK!

ok ok you to are making me sick remember it's every man for him self.as for the coaching situation at hhs,you must have character to reconize it and to see when it's missing whatever the case may be.

QUOTE(blueeagle @ Mar 20 2007 - 12:40 PM) 826418521[/snapback]the same one that entered the post should you or should you not transfer to elizabethton? my advice for hampton is to hire len dugger or ned smith but this won't happen until changes are made on that school board. and they will be changes made on the school board including the hampton district and the city district. i know who is going to run in the city and they will win and ive heard a couple who will be running in the hampton district. and unaka will have a new one too

I have no clue who you are you what you are talking about but commenting directly to me like that is not the right tone.

I dont even understand why you think coach mcclain has no pride. He has been Working us harder than ever and the varsity team only lost 6 games. so how is that bad 6 out of 24.

Please if you can do better than do and quit running your mouth.

There's no reason for you to back out of bulldog pride if hes the coach support him and quit crying about it. Mcclain will be better than you anyday.

and the main reason the boys cant win alot of games if because you guys look down on them and dont want them to suceed.

QUOTE(The_Alliance34 @ Mar 21 2007 - 10:16 AM) 826419303[/snapback]i agree with you somewhat, the alliance thing is just for fun... we get along with cloudland better than any other school so i thought it would be kinda fun, but hampton is underachieveing badly i have heard that a couple of the players wont be playing this coming season, because of the problems within the program. you can tell that the ones that are playing dont have their hearts in it, that is kinda sad. i havent given up on my team though and i dont think it is over for them, they could have a bright future. you never know what could happen between now and basketball season. it would help if some changes were made , but with the program the way it is as we speak i dont know too many people who would want the coaching job to be honest with you. but win or loose i'll still support the dogs....

yes that is true but we are picking up about 5 football players to put in there place.

so dont worry about that..

QUOTE(oldrangerhead76 @ Mar 21 2007 - 09:32 AM) 826419270[/snapback]HHSFANFORLIFE,

HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND???? They are going to be back alright, back to their old ways of winning nothing. In the last 12 years, what have they done, what have they accomplished, what have they won?? I mean come on, how bad has it got when you have to form an "alliance" with Cloudland, just to even remotely feel part of a "flash in the pan" winning program a.k.a. Cloudland. With the same old coach and the same old so called immoral behavior by the coaches, even the "super staff" you hired coudln't help you. This program will never be back, Unaka put them out of their misery atleast 10 years ago, and Cloudland seems to not have any trouble with sweeping up the pieces. Hey I have an idea, how about an alliance with UH?? They seem to have a knack for winning games but not championships, and Cloudland seems to be a little out of your league now. After all its becoming a habit that they have their way with you too. And as for "The King" it wouldn't hurt you to learn how to be respectful, and to learn that even your own so called "people" from Cloudland can't stand you and the way you talk on here. They have class unlike you, and your family is probably embarrassed by you because they are some of the nicest people I have ever met. Hhsfanforlife, why don't you take a lesson from Storm55/The King/The Alliance 34 and give up. It's over so just accept it. See ya in November.

for one I dont give up and tooo you need to quit posting on here if your going to beef on coach. mcclain.

I watched alot of games this year and have heard all the rumors, and here's what I have a good feeling about:

Hampton will be experienced and McClain is going nowhere. There's to much pull because of his last name, and I'd bet more than a .500 season, but still very beatable.

Cloudland will keep Ned, keep Carpenter and keep playing the same way. They will be tough because of their style, but not too sure about a three-peat at the boro.

Elizabethton is obviously getting somebody new, but I don't think Dugger will be the replacement. THeres too many people against him that would rather see somebody new and young.

Unaka will still be a force to reckon with. It is probably just a matter of time before they get back to their winning ways, and it has been rumored that Snavely may not be back and that somebody new may be there too, but who knows who it may be.

THen again, anything can happen.

Beef on McClain?? McClain brought his woes on himself, and in return the program suffered. What has the program done since he took over?? All we heard was the drop to single A and the introductiion of McClain were the anwsers to all Hamptons problems. He took over with the induction of probably one of the most athletic classes Hampton has had in years plus the addition of Lunceford with that group and it has always been their young wait till next year. Guess what next year they will be Seniors and still nothing. Pride and arrogance are two different things fanforlife. He has plenty of arrogance and thats not a bad thing if you can back it up. He hasn't. I love the Dogs, and will support them, but I do want the best for them.

QUOTE(hhsfanforlife @ Mar 21 2007 - 10:07 PM) 826419921[/snapback]yes that is true but we are picking up about 5 football players to put in there place.

for one I dont give up and tooo you need to quit posting on here if your going to beef on coach. mcclain.

No, I think i'll keep posting , HEY I'M A RANGER FAN!!!!!!!!!! I hope you keep him! Makes every coach's job in the county easier. I like the results of his coaching stint at Hampton, along with every fan from Cloudland, UH, North Green, ect..........molesniper you are correct sir! I don't know what I was thinking, I guess it just bothers me to think that a coach/teacher can get away with something of this magnitude. I guess we just need to be thankful we don't have those types of problems on the "CREEK". I wonder if the "ALLIANCE" means that they share the same problems? I hope not for Cloudland's sake. Maby storm55 didn't quite know what he and his fellow landers were getting into.(alot of baggage with Hampton sports and coaches for that matter)

QUOTE(warts4u @ Mar 22 2007 - 07:45 AM) 826420084[/snapback]Beef on McClain?? McClain brought his woes on himself, and in return the program suffered. What has the program done since he took over?? All we heard was the drop to single A and the introductiion of McClain were the anwsers to all Hamptons problems. He took over with the induction of probably one of the most athletic classes Hampton has had in years plus the addition of Lunceford with that group and it has always been their young wait till next year. Guess what next year they will be Seniors and still nothing. Pride and arrogance are two different things fanforlife. He has plenty of arrogance and thats not a bad thing if you can back it up. He hasn't. I love the Dogs, and will support them, but I do want the best for them.

YOU ARE CORRECT SIR!!!!!!!!!!! Well not the loving and supporting of the dogs. HEY I'M A RANGER!! warts you have summed it up, I see no change for Hampton , nor the out come for next years team.

QUOTE(oldrangerhead76 @ Mar 22 2007 - 08:56 AM) 826420094[/snapback]No, I think i'll keep posting , HEY I'M A RANGER FAN!!!!!!!!!! I hope you keep him! Makes every coach's job in the county easier. I like the results of his coaching stint at Hampton, along with every fan from Cloudland, UH, North Green, ect..........molesniper you are correct sir! I don't know what I was thinking, I guess it just bothers me to think that a coach/teacher can get away with something of this magnitude. I guess we just need to be thankful we don't have those types of problems on the "CREEK". I wonder if the "ALLIANCE" means that they share the same problems? I hope not for Cloudland's sake. Maby storm55 didn't quite know what he and his fellow landers were getting into.(alot of baggage with Hampton sports and coaches for that matter)

you know how the old saying goes if you role in crap you start to smell like it.

QUOTE(hhsfanforlife @ Mar 21 2007 - 08:07 PM) 826419921[/snapback]yes that is true but we are picking up about 5 football players to put in there place.

i dont think that you can just throw 5 football players in there on the court when they have no experience and expect to have a successful season. you have no idea what you are talking about.