Magnet Schools and basketball

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(MPHSTIGERS87 @ Apr 30 2007 - 06:52 AM) 826448191[/snapback]I'm sorry I was thinking of tnsdeveloper or something like that. However you are the one that likes to attack personally when bringing up family members. It use to bother me, but I just realized you are probably (or you are acting like) one of those people who stand 5'1" 112 pounds with a pencil holder in his pocket who likes to talk trash on the computer because you wouldnt dare say a word like that in person. LOL. I think there are privates that recriut, I have heard several private posters accuse the public schools of doing the same thing. Are you gonna "get bad" on your "own people" for making such horrible a pathetic cheating comments?

So now you're heartlessly attacking those of us who are vertically challenged and use pocket protectors! I certainly hadn't attacked you based upon your physical shortcomings (Mental - yes. But that was a layup!) I'm not sure how I'm attacking your family members when A) I don't know who the ____ you are, /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> I have no idea who your family members are and C) I don't see how attributing your motivation for slandering private schools to MPH Jr's (Try to keep this thought in your mind - I have now idea who (or even if) there's a MPH Jr) lack of winning a state championship, can be construed as an attack upon your offspring. I mean, afterall, he certainly has a lot to overcome with your gene pool.

QUOTE(supersteve17 @ Apr 30 2007 - 08:26 AM) 826448251[/snapback]I bet Baldcoach would trade his school's basketball facilities for yours in a heartbeat! I was at Cosby in the 1997 sub-state game against Boyd Buchanan (Cosby ran the Bucs out of the gym). I have NEVER been to a better basketball astmosphere.

Compliments of the BEP, we in the wealthiest counties now have the priviledge of subsidizing the rural counties to the extent the state is giving them more than double what it returns to us. Even if the academics in rural counties still trail urban ones, their athletic facilities are now the best in the state. And hey, one out of two aint bad!

QUOTE(takedown3 @ Apr 30 2007 - 12:28 PM) 826448390[/snapback]So now you're heartlessly attacking those of us who are vertically challenged and use pocket protectors! I certainly hadn't attacked you based upon your physical shortcomings (Mental - yes. But that was a layup!) I'm not sure how I'm attacking your family members when A) I don't know who the ____ you are, /cool.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="B)" border="0" alt="cool.gif" /> I have no idea who your family members are and C) I don't see how attributing your motivation for slandering private schools to MPH Jr's (Try to keep this thought in your mind - I have now idea who (or even if) there's a MPH Jr) lack of winning a state championship, can be construed as an attack upon your offspring. I mean, afterall, he certainly has a lot to overcome with your gene pool.

what is _____ ? Can you explain? Look, again sugarcoat, but we all know what kind of character you poses. I mean look at your last sentence. What I'm curious about is you didnt comment about why you havent "got bad" on your people for insulting and degrading every public school parent and teacher for their accusations of public recruiting.

QUOTE(MPHSTIGERS87 @ Apr 30 2007 - 02:06 PM) 826448492[/snapback]what is _____ ? Can you explain? Look, again sugarcoat, but we all know what kind of character you poses. I mean look at your last sentence. What I'm curious about is you didnt comment about why you havent "got bad" on your people for insulting and degrading every public school parent and teacher for their accusations of public recruiting.

"What is _________" - H-E-double hockey stick.

If you'll notice, you won't find an instance where I've personally "insulted or degraded...............teacher" by accusing public schools of recruiting. In fact you won't find where I've used the word "puplic", "recruit" or "recruiting" in the same post. In fact, I don't know if I've even mentioned recruiting in this string. I think that's another protagonist or three on this board you're thinking of and you're doing a fairly miserable job defending public schools. If you start at the beginning of this string on page one, you'll notice where you start all this crapola about private schools recruiting - and the string's about magnet schools! A number of other posters respond to your unfounded accusations with accusations of their own about public school recruiting. Some actually cite specific instances. I have no way of knowing whether their factual or not. I figure you're going to take issue with them because you might know something about the public schools they're accusing.

QUOTE(takedown3 @ Apr 30 2007 - 05:10 PM) 826448544[/snapback]"What is _________" - H-E-double hockey stick.

If you'll notice, you won't find an instance where I've personally "insulted or degraded...............teacher" by accusing public schools of recruiting. In fact you won't find where I've used the word "puplic", "recruit" or "recruiting" in the same post. In fact, I don't know if I've even mentioned recruiting in this string. I think that's another protagonist or three on this board you're thinking of and you're doing a fairly miserable job defending public schools. If you start at the beginning of this string on page one, you'll notice where you start all this crapola about private schools recruiting - and the string's about magnet schools! A number of other posters respond to your unfounded accusations with accusations of their own about public school recruiting. Some actually cite specific instances. I have no way of knowing whether their factual or not. I figure you're going to take issue with them because you might know something about the public schools they're accusing.

You obviously havent read my post clearly which doesnt suprise me. I never once said you accused publics of recruiting or insulting teachers or parents (except myself, which you like to do). I asked you to "get bad" ON ALL THE PRIVATE POSTERS who accused of publics of cheating and insulting teachers. You wont do that and I underatand that. You people thinks its ok for yall to degrade and humiliate the less fortunate, but heaven forbid if us lowly people dare comment on the "better than thou" people.

QUOTE(MPHSTIGERS87 @ May 1 2007 - 05:48 AM) 826448891[/snapback]You obviously havent read my post clearly which doesnt suprise me. I never once said you accused publics of recruiting or insulting teachers or parents (except myself, which you like to do). I asked you to "get bad" ON ALL THE PRIVATE POSTERS who accused of publics of cheating and insulting teachers. You wont do that and I underatand that. You people thinks its ok for yall to degrade and humiliate the less fortunate, but heaven forbid if us lowly people dare comment on the "better than thou" people.

That would be "you people think". "People" is plural which would require the verb.... Oh, never mind.

Hey, MPH, seriously, I hope you're bringing the same passion to academics at your school as you're bringing to something so relatively insignificant as athletics. You're really getting a little too worked up over this stuff. I was on two state championship teams (captained one my senior year) when state championships actually meant you were the state champion. After not that many years following high school, no one really cares what you did in high school. HS athletics might seem important now but in a short time, you'll figure out that the quality of academics in your kid's school is what you should have been obsessing over.

Now back to coacht, you moron!

QUOTE(MPHSTIGERS87 @ May 1 2007 - 03:51 PM) 826449352[/snapback]Im the morom LOL. You still havent answered my question or got on to anyone who accused publics of recruiting. Why? Because your scared and you feel like a big man behind your keyboard.

It's "Moron" not "Morom" you moron!

Seriously, what or whom should I be afraid of? Somewhere on this string are several posts about some kid moving somewhere (I think it's supposedly your school) to play football. Don't know anything about it but apparently you and he do. He claims he has proof. You claim he's wrong. Let me know when you sort it out. What do you want me to do, post that he's wrong and you're right? On the other hand you've made broad indictments of illegal recruiting by all (and then you changed it to some) private schools. You haven't offered any proof. And when challenged, you say it's only your opinion. You must have seen, heard or experienced something, sometime that formed your opinion. What is it? Based on the innuendo in several of your posts, you're assuming that because private schools and magnet schools are successful, they must be breaking the rules.

QUOTE(takedown3 @ May 1 2007 - 05:29 PM) 826449367[/snapback]It's "Moron" not "Morom" you moron!

Don't know anything about it but apparently you and he do.

I'm not an english teacher, but I dont think this is proper english either. But I wont stoop to your character and revert to name calling or bashing innocent children from posters you disagree with. I'm just waiting for you to "get bad" on your private posters for saying public schools recruits. Are you gonna do it?

/unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> +Yawn+ /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

Are these two done arguing with each other yet..... /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

QUOTE(FCSprideatUT @ May 1 2007 - 10:12 PM) 826449656[/snapback]/unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> +Yawn+ /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

Are these two done arguing with each other yet..... /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

At least it is somewhat "entertaining"... when MPHS was in Florida, I don't think anyone posted for a week. Basically, though, the arguments haven't changed much (but at least we haven't heard the "9 counties" argument for a little while)

I did laugh out loud when you posted

Im the morom LOL

, MPHS. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Hey, I know you can't get up here for a soccer game, but our Farragut match will be televised on channel 7 (WMAK) at 9:00 p.m. on Thursday (if you get this channel)

OK, now let the arguing resume!