Magnet Schools and basketball

QUOTE(FCSprideatUT @ May 1 2007 - 10:12 PM) 826449656[/snapback]/unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" /> +Yawn+ /unsure.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":unsure:" border="0" alt="unsure.gif" />

Are these two done arguing with each other yet..... /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />

You're right but MPH is kind of like a scab. You know you shouldn't pick at it but sometimes you just can't help yourself.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(MPHSTIGERS87 @ May 1 2007 - 09:40 PM) 826449631[/snapback]I'm not an english teacher, but I dont think this is proper english either. But I wont stoop to your character and revert to name calling or bashing innocent children from posters you disagree with. I'm just waiting for you to "get bad" on your private posters for saying public schools recruits. Are you gonna do it?

You're not an English teacher? Next, you'll admit to not being a rocket scientist or a brain surgeon.

Ok! Ok! Here goes. Shame on all of "you people" for saying that public schools recruit! Don't you know they would never recruit. That would be against the rules. Those newpaper articles about coaches buying shoes for middle school basketball players in Memphis was just another case of the Elite Media picking on west Tennessee. Boy, that feels so much better! I'm glad I got that off my chest. Let me know if there's anyone else you want me to denounce.

Oh yeah, one more thing. Please explain how I have "bashed innocent children". Now, I've been known to drive over the speed limit, fudge on my tithing and watch too much TV but I don't recall bashing innocent children. Wouldn't you have to actually know a child to bash him or her.

QUOTE(takedown3 @ May 2 2007 - 08:34 AM) 826449790[/snapback]You're right but MPH is kind of like a scab. You know you shouldn't pick at it but sometimes you just can't help yourself.

takedown is like that ingrown zit that is painful but you cant pop it. You just have to deal with crude pain until it finally goes away.

QUOTE(takedown3 @ May 2 2007 - 08:45 AM) 826449810[/snapback]You're not an English teacher? Next, you'll admit to not being a rocket scientist or a brain surgeon.

Ok! Ok! Here goes. Shame on all of "you people" for saying that public schools recruit! Don't you know they would never recruit. That would be against the rules. Those newpaper articles about coaches buying shoes for middle school basketball players in Memphis was just another case of the Elite Media picking on west Tennessee. Boy, that feels so much better! I'm glad I got that off my chest. Let me know if there's anyone else you want me to denounce.

Oh yeah, one more thing. Please explain how I have "bashed innocent children". Now, I've been known to drive over the speed limit, fudge on my tithing and watch too much TV but I don't recall bashing innocent children. Wouldn't you have to actually know a child to bash him or her.

MPHS Jr. Wow you have a short memory.

QUOTE(MPHSTIGERS87 @ May 2 2007 - 09:23 AM) 826449930[/snapback]takedown is like that ingrown zit that is painful but you cant pop it. You just have to deal with crude pain until it finally goes away.

Like I said before, you only respond to people who are rude to you. I give up. Good luck with your debate, MPHS. I think you feed off the negativity. I am done here.

QUOTE(MPHSTIGERS87 @ May 2 2007 - 09:23 AM) 826449930[/snapback]takedown is like that ingrown zit that is painful but you cant pop it. You just have to deal with crude pain until it finally goes away.

Ok, one more time. I don't know you, I don't know MPHJR, I don't even know if there is a MPHJR. Are you telling me that ,if there is a MPHJr, he reads on coacht that a poster (in this case takedown3) made reference to MPHJR's high school and its lack of state championships and now the heretofore unknown MHPJR is offended? Did you tell him that his father(you) was actually MPH and that you like to waste your time on coacht and that there's a poster referring to MPHJR and that he ought to be offended? Come on, help me here. You're confusing reality and the internet.

Oh yeah, one more thing. No thanks for "going bad" on "you people"? Not an attaboy or anything?

QUOTE(BigG @ May 2 2007 - 10:42 AM) 826449953[/snapback]Like I said before, you only respond to people who are rude to you. I give up. Good luck with your debate, MPHS. I think you feed off the negativity. I am done here.

Sorry BigG, i'm just defending myself is all. I dont get that channel, but I promise I will let you know if I ever get up that way.

• 3 weeks later...

QUOTE(FCSprideatUT @ Apr 25 2007 - 09:57 PM) 826445546[/snapback]Doesn't matter. How would it be fair it Mount Pleasant gets kids from two different counties and they ended up playing Gordonsville in the burro who only has kids from one??? LEVEL THE PLAYING FIELD TSSAA!!

Hey now watch that accusation. We get players from LESS THAN HALF the county of 17,000 or so total residents. The other school is 2A in our county. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> The Smith Co. night chickens.

GV would be honored to play MT Pleasant, Gv dont play fair anyway. so we hear. /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" /> Two unfairs = fair.

The good thing is GV cant be accused of recruting. Definately not a magnet school. Just good ole country boys surrounded by schools who can beat them on any given night. Moral to the story is take what you are blessed with. Train hard, play harder, and assume nothing. Do this and things will work out for you.

Dont worry about leveling the playing field, level someone on the playing field. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(VolunteerGeneral @ May 19 2007 - 12:04 PM) 826462812[/snapback]I love that quote.

I love it to. Sorry to inject football into basketball. I sorta got stunk in to it. Gotta keep the facts straight. We get players from 1/3 of the county. Do the math. Thats around 5000 or so of the total population of the county that we get players from. GV always knew the field was not level. Theres a hump in the middle to drain water. Right? LOL