Junior National's All-State comp.

1-3pointer

How many kids from your area went to Murfressboro this past Sunday to play in the Junior National's All-State comp.

Their were some great games and some very good players down their this past Sunday. The Tennessee All-State team will be picked next week for these girls to play in July 23-29 in Ohio against teams all over the US. I would hate to be the one having to pick because I did not see anyone that did could not be put on this team. Best of luck to all the girls that was there.

QUOTE(1-3pointer @ Mar 27 2007 - 12:17 AM) 826423614[/snapback]How many kids from your area went to Murfressboro this past Sunday to play in the Junior National's All-State comp.

Their were some great games and some very good players down their this past Sunday. The Tennessee All-State team will be picked next week for these girls to play in July 23-29 in Ohio against teams all over the US. I would hate to be the one having to pick because I did not see anyone that did could not be put on this team. Best of luck to all the girls that was there.

My daughter played in Ohio with Jr Nationals last year. Very positive experience....if you do go to Ohio bring your chair to sit in because they aren't any seats!!

QUOTE(knight2 @ Mar 28 2007 - 04:02 PM) 826425033[/snapback]Do they not play in a gym. How many games do they play each day and throught out the week.

yes the do play in a gym but it is set up very much like MTSU. Six games going on at once and there isn't much seating. The games are played at a place called Hoop Town. I think my daughter ended up playing around 10 games or so. Very hot, but alot of fun and great exposure for college minded. We ended up getting several scholarship offers from there.

I emailed you back (I think) if there is anything else I can help you with feel free to contact me back. (if you did get my pvt msg I sent you my email addy)

Kevin