Collins Hill Looking for a tough tournament

RMC

QUOTE(RMC @ Mar 28 2007 - 11:11 PM) 826425485[/snapback]Darn......not having much luck. It's also region weekend in NC and FL.

well, dont be insulted, we would like for you to come and wrestle in the state duals, but i believe i speak for everyone when i say, "we'f rather not get destroyed."

its nothing against you, its just... well... you

QUOTE(#1OSUfan @ Apr 5 2007 - 10:48 PM) 826431055[/snapback]well, dont be insulted, we would like for you to come and wrestle in the state duals, but i believe i speak for everyone when i say, "we'd rather not get destroyed."

its nothing against you, its just... well... you

Come on...it's a rebuilding year. We'll be lucky if we can find 14 to put on the mat.

QUOTE(RMC @ Apr 5 2007 - 11:02 PM) 826431152[/snapback]Come on...it's a rebuilding year. We'll be lucky if we can find 14 to put on the mat.

Actually you can take your program divide into 4 teams and wrestle a pool that weekend. Probably astronger, more competitive tournament that way. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />