Prayers requested for Navery Moore - BGA

fhsbball4

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to go on record as thanking the TSSAA for all rule changes applied this upcoming year. It is without a doubt that more arm problems such as this will become prevalent with the extention of summer travel ball seasons thanks to the 50% rule. The Moore family should call Navery's summer ball coach and thank him for all the mileage put on Navery's arm last summer. Ladies and Gentleman chalk another one up to travel baseball and coaches who are to worried about winning the NBCAQQQ$$$$ world series. If you are a great player college coaches will find you, I long for the days when parents realized that these so called showcases are money makers. It is time that we realize that athletes do not have to play 80+ games in the summer and go to a showcase every weekend to be seen by a college coach. Understand that not every athlete is capable of playing college baseball but the ones who are will receive that opportunity.

QUOTE(Soonerfan356 @ Mar 28 2007 - 08:53 AM) 826424700[/snapback]I would like to go on record as thanking the TSSAA for all rule changes applied this upcoming year. It is without a doubt that more arm problems such as this will become prevalent with the extention of summer travel ball seasons thanks to the 50% rule. The Moore family should call Navery's summer ball coach and thank him for all the mileage put on Navery's arm last summer. Ladies and Gentleman chalk another one up to travel baseball and coaches who are to worried about winning the NBCAQQQ$$$$ world series. If you are a great player college coaches will find you, I long for the days when parents realized that these so called showcases are money makers. It is time that we realize that athletes do not have to play 80+ games in the summer and go to a showcase every weekend to be seen by a college coach. Understand that not every athlete is capable of playing college baseball but the ones who are will receive that opportunity.

You must be assuming that he played travel ball last year because he is such a good player. I can assure you that his arm was well taken care of and he did not play in 80+ games last summer. I also know that he only threw about 30 innings last spring. So make sure you know what you are talking aboutr before you go ripping coaches for how YOU think they handled their players.

QUOTE(Soonerfan356 @ Mar 28 2007 - 08:53 AM) 826424700[/snapback]I would like to go on record as thanking the TSSAA for all rule changes applied this upcoming year. It is without a doubt that more arm problems such as this will become prevalent with the extention of summer travel ball seasons thanks to the 50% rule. The Moore family should call Navery's summer ball coach and thank him for all the mileage put on Navery's arm last summer. Ladies and Gentleman chalk another one up to travel baseball and coaches who are to worried about winning the NBCAQQQ$$$$ world series. If you are a great player college coaches will find you, I long for the days when parents realized that these so called showcases are money makers. It is time that we realize that athletes do not have to play 80+ games in the summer and go to a showcase every weekend to be seen by a college coach. Understand that not every athlete is capable of playing college baseball but the ones who are will receive that opportunity.

Soonerfan your way out of line .The summer team that Nav played on did not play near 80 games.The two players that pitched the most innings were at 57 for the summer. Nav was not near that.I dont know where you get you information from but I know many kids that have gotten signed out of summer ball.As a whole high school ball is weak in Tennessee.Any good scout or college coach will tell you that for one they dont have much time during the school season to see players,colleges are playing to. Two why do they want to spend there time watching a high school game where there might be one or two players the may want look at when they can go to a showcase and see 200 good players.Nav is a wounderful, talented , and a very humble ball player that obviously your jealous of.I know many parents and average players just like you that try to bring a player down by slamming them or the team they play on.Everyone that reads your post knows that either your son is average or less or you are an average or less player .You should be ashamed of yourself and never ba able to post agian.

hahaha this might be the most rediqulous post i have ever seen...i play on naverys summer team and we for one played no where near 80 games and our coach isnt about making money. good try though...but anyways prayers from the brentwood A's...well miss ya this summer nave dawg