College baseball signees?

bleednpurple&gold

QUOTE(Warhawk1 @ Apr 17 2007 - 12:19 PM) 826439445[/snapback]Now it comes out. I thought I sensed some sour grapes. I'm not a coach, just a supporter of what I feel is a fine school. I hope things work out well for you. Obviously you are at a place that is a much better fit for you!

You are one of their thirty coaches don't lie. Those arent sour grapes they are sweet grapes, cuz it will be sweet when we sweep you next week. Good luck in getting some more kissing cousins to join your program.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(walkoff_11 @ Apr 18 2007 - 09:30 AM) 826440204[/snapback]You are one of their thirty coaches don't lie. Those arent sour grapes they are sweet grapes, cuz it will be sweet when we sweep you next week. Good luck in getting some more kissing cousins to join your program.

you must be one of those from Freed Hardemen... haha you guys are real great too, You have to be from there since you said you'll see them in a week. However from what I looked at historical past in the past 5 years that you say they haven't improved they've owned FHU! Also from what I hear about playing at FHU is the fact that you get homecooking every homegame you guys have. I mean it's ok, make fun of what you want to, you're entitled to do the traditional Freed ways and run down every other program that is on the rise in west tenn... sounds like some insecurity issues by walkoff. why don't you try to show a little class and act like a respectable player and not speak that way about an opposing program cuz if you do happen to beat them then it sounds more respectable. However, with your comments about one of their players I've seen the kid play, and I'm pretty sure I've seen you play, and there's no one on FHU's team that hits like the Keck kid. For christ's sake the kid's only a freshmen! Just please have some class and respect all programs as they were trying to be respectful towrds you!

QUOTE(diamondcutter @ Apr 19 2007 - 11:56 PM) 826441592[/snapback]you must be one of those from Freed Hardemen... haha you guys are real great too, You have to be from there since you said you'll see them in a week. However from what I looked at historical past in the past 5 years that you say they haven't improved they've owned FHU! Also from what I hear about playing at FHU is the fact that you get homecooking every homegame you guys have. I mean it's ok, make fun of what you want to, you're entitled to do the traditional Freed ways and run down every other program that is on the rise in west tenn... sounds like some insecurity issues by walkoff. why don't you try to show a little class and act like a respectable player and not speak that way about an opposing program cuz if you do happen to beat them then it sounds more respectable. However, with your comments about one of their players I've seen the kid play, and I'm pretty sure I've seen you play, and there's no one on FHU's team that hits like the Keck kid. For christ's sake the kid's only a freshmen! Just please have some class and respect all programs as they were trying to be respectful towrds you!

Now see thats what I am talking about coach, no need to get mad or be jealous. All I said was that the comments on YOUR website are funny and ludicrous.(The comment about "set to make a run for uncharted territory, the World series in Idaho") I did not bash Bethlel cuz you guys are a little better this year. I replied to someone who said they are a top program in West Tn. That is untrue!!!!! We are better, Lambuth, Union, Crichton, Southwest Tn, Jackson State, and Dyersburg State are better programs than yours. It is that simple. I will start a forum about this topic and see the results to what people think, how bout that one??? We will see where Bethel ends up Coach. I will put records for each team by their names and let people vote. Good enough. Cya this weekend, hope I dont get hit by your flame throwers, it may hurt a little:)

P.S. You show some class by not bashing the program I am at and saying we get "home cooking". That is immature and classless.Ha.

QUOTE(walkoff_11 @ Apr 22 2007 - 08:08 PM) 826443014[/snapback]Now see thats what I am talking about coach, no need to get mad or be jealous. All I said was that the comments on YOUR website are funny and ludicrous.(The comment about "set to make a run for uncharted territory, the World series in Idaho") I did not bash Bethlel cuz you guys are a little better this year. I replied to someone who said they are a top program in West Tn. That is untrue!!!!! We are better, Lambuth, Union, Crichton, Southwest Tn, Jackson State, and Dyersburg State are better programs than yours. It is that simple. I will start a forum about this topic and see the results to what people think, how bout that one??? We will see where Bethel ends up Coach. I will put records for each team by their names and let people vote. Good enough. Cya this weekend, hope I dont get hit by your flame throwers, it may hurt a little:)

P.S. You show some class by not bashing the program I am at and saying we get "home cooking". That is immature and classless.Ha.

start the thread walkoff it should be a good one

Others...

To the SEC...

Taylor Hill- Mt.Juliet- Vanderbilt

PJ Polk-- Oakland- Tennessee

Michael Park- MUS- Ole Miss

Logan Darnell- Goodpasture- Kentucky

Josh Liles- USJ- Tennessee

Other major conferences....

Marcus Barnes- Oakland- Memphis

Todd Miller- MBA- Notre Dame

To the Sun Belt...

PJ Francescon- Ravenwood- MTSU

Tyler Burnett- Oakland- MTSU

Matt Rice- Science Hill- Western Kentucky

Tyler Acker- DCA- MTSU

Atlantic Sun....

Logan Hostettler- BGA- Lipscomb

Brandon Frensley- Beech- Belmont

QUOTE(walkoff_11 @ Apr 22 2007 - 08:08 PM) 826443014[/snapback]Now see thats what I am talking about coach, no need to get mad or be jealous. All I said was that the comments on YOUR website are funny and ludicrous.(The comment about "set to make a run for uncharted territory, the World series in Idaho") I did not bash Bethlel cuz you guys are a little better this year. I replied to someone who said they are a top program in West Tn. That is untrue!!!!! We are better, Lambuth, Union, Crichton, Southwest Tn, Jackson State, and Dyersburg State are better programs than yours. It is that simple. I will start a forum about this topic and see the results to what people think, how bout that one??? We will see where Bethel ends up Coach. I will put records for each team by their names and let people vote. Good enough. Cya this weekend, hope I dont get hit by your flame throwers, it may hurt a little:)

how could you say lambuth and union are better since they both got swept? and surely you don't think jackson state is better considering they only have a handful of solid players that will go on to play beyond jscc. i like jscc's program but their not even upper half of junior college baseball in the state. Dyersburg state is the best team you mentioned there and the games were split in the fall between the two teams. Crichton isn't better they just happened to win the rubber match in extra innings and had the first win given to them. Southwest is about the same level as jscc, then clearly you guys are a very solid team. i've been impressed with what you guys have done this year, but at no time do you read where it's a coach that is running down any of other schools unless provoked by them first (in this case). the people you were talking were also being honest, they are not coaches, rather only defending us as we fail to get any respect and are trying set feet on solid ground and work our way up!

What about Rhodes College?? they are in Memphis and are like 36-6.

QUOTE(GLee @ Apr 17 2007 - 04:34 PM) 826439601[/snapback]Burton is a fine athlete but he won't be playing football at ETSU. At least not on the school's team

Glee, I seem to remember you had some good words about a big lefty for DB, that must be Lucas Henderson.

I saw on the news tonight he signed with Milligan today. Also, Tyler Joyce signed today with Cleveland State