College baseball signees?

bleednpurple&gold

QUOTE(walkoff_11 @ May 1 2007 - 10:30 AM) 826449040[/snapback]I would be proud of that Roane State signing since they are so good....... I saw where they finished 4-26 in conference WOWWWWWWW!!! They are a powerhouse on the rise with a GREAT coaching staff I reckon. Good luck to these young men as I am sure tey will get plaenty of baseball knowledge.

Let's see, .254 batting average, from the great MTCS, and career highlight against Watertown? You are bad to the bone if that is you.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(bluecaptain @ May 1 2007 - 11:27 AM) 826449101[/snapback]Let's see, .254 batting average, from the great MTCS, and career highlight against Watertown? You are bad to the bone if that is you.

Would it be the same one that was pinch hit for in all 3 of the Bethel games? Is it starting to come out?

QUOTE(walkoff_11 @ May 1 2007 - 10:30 AM) 826449040[/snapback]I would be proud of that Roane State signing since they are so good....... I saw where they finished 4-26 in conference WOWWWWWWW!!! They are a powerhouse on the rise with a GREAT coaching staff I reckon. Good luck to these young men as I am sure tey will get plaenty of baseball knowledge.

No Class.

QUOTE(walkoff_11 @ May 1 2007 - 09:30 AM) 826449040[/snapback]I would be proud of that Roane State signing since they are so good....... I saw where they finished 4-26 in conference WOWWWWWWW!!! They are a powerhouse on the rise with a GREAT coaching staff I reckon. Good luck to these young men as I am sure tey will get plaenty of baseball knowledge.

roane state may not be having the season they wish they were. In years past they were the team in Tjcaa. They have since stopped doing very good in recruiting but now have turned over the recruiting to Coach David Lane. I have heard this guy is supposed to turn this place around. I Think they have signed around 10 players already 2 who were all state last season. In years past all their recruiting was done in the Harriman/Rockwood area but this season they went to the knoxville and Nashville area a lot more. Say what u want about these Seymour boys but from what I have heard they can play. 23-7 record or something and on prepxtra the Church kid is hitting over .600. I think Roane State is heading in the right direction and hope all the best of luck.

QUOTE(walkoff_11 @ May 1 2007 - 09:38 AM) 826448999[/snapback]Ok Ok Ok COACH, you all beat us twice but we let you win so we could have an easy first round game against your team, it is called strategy meathead. Keck had what 2 hits all weekend, boy he is a stud. I wish you coaches would stopacting like you all are going to Idaho, you all couldnt beat the school of the blind at a vision test. I will cya inbreds later today. Hope we dont ten run you guys since you have that great pitching. AMF.

P.S. I love you all's uniforms, they are perfect, did you steal them from a little league team? they look expensive, purple looks good on your girls.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha wow man you know baseball all to well...1st round went to who" bethel i think"....for all of you who want to kno who this guy is, well he is the worst 2nd baseman in the trans south...no matter what you say and think you make no sense when it comes to baseball. walkoff get off of coachT your making a fool out of yourself. Bethel i wasnt really pulling for you guys untill i read what this guy wrote so great job and good luck! its gonna be tuff to get by them bulldogs though but again good luck!

QUOTE(nationalchamps04 @ May 1 2007 - 11:22 PM) 826449661[/snapback]hahahahahahahahahahahaha wow man you know baseball all to well...1st round went to who" bethel i think"....for all of you who want to kno who this guy is, well he is the worst 2nd baseman in the trans south...no matter what you say and think you make no sense when it comes to baseball. walkoff get off of coachT your making a fool out of yourself. Bethel i wasnt really pulling for you guys untill i read what this guy wrote so great job and good luck! its gonna be tuff to get by them bulldogs though but again good luck!

If you want to talk about college baseball you can go to college.coacht.com