McMinn vs Farragut

(.)(.)

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Wavecup @ Mar 29 2007 - 10:39 PM) 826426195[/snapback]this is second time that McMinn won the game by giving up the posession and play defense(against baylor and farragut). Is this their style they will play for rest of the season or they just got lucky twice?

It has worked 2 times. Why question the methods? Who knows, it may not be luck.

QUOTE(Wavecup @ Mar 29 2007 - 09:39 PM) 826426195[/snapback]this is second time that McMinn won the game by giving up the posession and play defense(against baylor and farragut). Is this their style they will play for rest of the season or they just got lucky twice?

I don't think they won the game I thought it was a 0-0 tie...Baylor vs McMinn was a 1-1 tie. Congrats to McMinn County. They must have played an awesome game!

• 4 weeks later...

QUOTE(bigred4life @ Mar 29 2007 - 10:16 PM) 826426319[/snapback]I don't think they won the game I thought it was a 0-0 tie...Baylor vs McMinn was a 1-1 tie. Congrats to McMinn County. They must have played an awesome game!

yes mcminn is a young team..but they have a lot of great freshmen...trent huff is starting defender and does a great job back there..and no it wasnt luck they played great and will keep playing great tha rest of tha season