what to do wit abd ref?

Ghost09

we played dyersburg last nite and we had the same ref for 5 games and this guy doesnt call anything our guy goes to the box to score and gets trip and he doesnt call anything then he doesnt call hand balls , he doesnt call trips wen theres no advantage and he calls hand balls wen thers no hand ball! even the audience sees this so i was wondering wat can i do about this ? thanks

That ref did have some very questionable calls on both sides. First, he would call fouls for very little contact and not for High contact fouls. I personally didnt think the push on jake was enough for a penalty, but i do believe that the players crossed the line early (resulting in the retake of the penalty). I do wish we could see some new refs becasue im gettin tired of them too. For the penalty yall had, i was at right defense and have no clue if it was a foul or not, but with our missed chances I think the score was fair.

I think the only thing you can do is have your coach contact your local ref "chapter" and file a complaint. I believe he can ask to have the ref evaluated, but whether or not they do so, is up to the ref association. I know for district play offs, you can request not to have a certain referee, but I don't believe you can do so for regular season games.

QUOTE(Ghost09 @ Mar 30 2007 - 11:13 AM) 826426524[/snapback]we played dyersburg last nite and we had the same ref for 5 games and this guy doesnt call anything our guy goes to the box to score and gets trip and he doesnt call anything then he doesnt call hand balls , he doesnt call trips wen theres no advantage and he calls hand balls wen thers no hand ball! even the audience sees this so i was wondering wat can i do about this ? thanks

if your talking about the large white haired ref then i know what you mean.From what I hear and see he will not call a hand ball unless your hands arms are free in the air.