2007 Preseason 3-A Top 5

fargen01

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(toinemac @ Apr 11 2007 - 02:42 PM) 826435081[/snapback]i think u have the wrong division but as far as 3A i like

the always popular Crockett County Cavaliers

the always popular Austin-East Roadrunners

the always popular David-Lipscomb Mustangs

but my surprise team is the Bolivar Central High Tigers

I believe he meant Region 3-1A t-mac /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(Big Country @ Apr 11 2007 - 04:13 PM) 826435146[/snapback]I believe he meant Region 3-1A t-mac /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

i think u may be right but who makes a top 5 out of one region only 4 teams make the play offs anyway

QUOTE(chatttown29 @ Apr 11 2007 - 07:49 PM) 826435319[/snapback]1. south pitt

2.lv

3.silverdale

4.grace

5.whitwell

6.copper basin

7.temple

8.david brainard

Looks about right. Silverdale may move up into #2 spot if most of their 6 or 7 stud transfers pan out. Grace is another ? but they have a good QB and should be much improved. I think 5, 6 and 7 will be a toss up. There is always the possibility that DB may sneak up on one of them and win one to get out of the region 3 cellar.

QUOTE(zonepirate @ Apr 12 2007 - 09:23 AM) 826435802[/snapback]Looks about right. Silverdale may move up into #2 spot if most of their 6 or 7 stud transfers pan out. Grace is another ? but they have a good QB and should be much improved. I think 5, 6 and 7 will be a toss up. There is always the possibility that DB may sneak up on one of them and win one to get out of the region 3 cellar.

1. SP without a doubt unless a major upset occurs.

2.LV or Silverdale-should be a good game,both will have great ground games next year.

4.Grace Academy-good QB, a dangerous team that could end up 2nd place.

5.the mighty Whitwell Tigers

6.Copper Basin

7.David Brainerd(welcome to the region DB)

8.The Tennessee Temple Academy Crusaders,2006 Region 3A Champions! -enjoy the cellar

QUOTE(Big Country @ Apr 11 2007 - 03:13 PM) 826435146[/snapback]I believe he meant Region 3-1A t-mac /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Slow your roll Big Country!!! That was no way a post made by me. How could it be when I didnt include my HustlinTigers /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

QUOTE(t-mac @ Apr 12 2007 - 02:03 PM) 826436016[/snapback]Slow your roll Big Country!!! That was no way a post made by me. How could it be when I didnt include my HustlinTigers /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

I never noticed there were 2 T-MAC'S on this website /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

QUOTE(zonepirate @ Apr 12 2007 - 11:23 AM) 826435802[/snapback]Looks about right. Silverdale may move up into #2 spot if most of their 6 or 7 stud transfers pan out. Grace is another ? but they have a good QB and should be much improved. I think 5, 6 and 7 will be a toss up. There is always the possibility that DB may sneak up on one of them and win one to get out of the region 3 cellar.

I have seen these transfers, and they can hardly be called "studs".....

QUOTE(The Big Easy @ Apr 17 2007 - 12:02 PM) 826439472[/snapback]I have seen these transfers, and they can hardly be called "studs".....

Yes, they are in no way "studs". They will help the team, but it wont big that much of an impact.However, there is one kid who has got some major wheels. Rumor is he runs a 4.4 or something like that.but thats just talk. The best thing Silverdale has goin for them is the guys they have returning. Alot of these starters have started since their freshman year.They will have good leadership and will be very motivated to get their first playoff birth.