Predictions and comments for upcoming games

dins8

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Walter07 @ Apr 9 2007 - 04:47 PM) 826433225[/snapback]shoehp, may i ask how you were disappointed with CAK when they scored one of your goals? you may have came out on top, but they must have played you tough if they had you 1-0 and then scored an own goal, and then you scored a scrap goal in the box...am i wrong?

yes. completely

QUOTE(Thasmykeez @ Apr 10 2007 - 10:14 PM) 826434361[/snapback]wow, great result for alcoa. wanna recap it for us akula?

Great game to watch, and not b/c of the result for us. But it was back and forth. We possessed well on that big field and almost to a fault because of so much time & space and OR did much of the same just feeling the game out. Wilson for OR saves a PK and it's 0-0 at half. We went up about 10 mins into the second on a quick counter from the back and started sitting back, which is not what we wanted. OR gained momentum and possession and started peppering the goal and finally Diego finished one. I thought that was game over, only about 8 left and they were dominating. We had a throwin in the attacking third with about 2 left and flicked it on for the back post finish and held on. A big win for us, I think the tie a few weeks ago finally got the boys to understand how we need to play. Good luck to OR, they have a dangerous players and we dodged many of their bullets tonight.

QUOTE(akula21 @ Apr 10 2007 - 08:50 PM) 826434426[/snapback]Great game to watch, and not b/c of the result for us. But it was back and forth. We possessed well on that big field and almost to a fault because of so much time & space and OR did much of the same just feeling the game out. Wilson for OR saves a PK and it's 0-0 at half. We went up about 10 mins into the second on a quick counter from the back and started sitting back, which is not what we wanted. OR gained momentum and possession and started peppering the goal and finally Diego finished one. I thought that was game over, only about 8 left and they were dominating. We had a throwin in the attacking third with about 2 left and flicked it on for the back post finish and held on. A big win for us, I think the tie a few weeks ago finally got the boys to understand how we need to play. Good luck to OR, they have a dangerous players and we dodged many of their bullets tonight.

Great win for Alcoa! Who was that who said Alcoa would have trouble competing with bigger schools? /huh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":huh:" border="0" alt="huh.gif" />