Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(timbdp @ Apr 4 2007 - 08:24 PM) 826430254[/snapback]4/13

6pm Gallatin vs Ooltewah

8pm Hendersonville vs Cleveland

4/14

6pm Gallatin vs Cleveland

8pm Hendersonville vs Ooltewah

any predictions for these games?

Sumner County will easily cruise through this one sending the boys from East back home with two losses each. The only sad thing is no playoff between Hendersonville and Gallatin

Gallatin 3 vs Ooltewah 0

Hendersonville 3 vs Cleveland 0

Gallatin 3 vs Cleveland 1

Hendersonville 3 vs Ooltewah 1

Gallatin will take this one. Although no game vs. Hville i see Gallatin winning the tourny based on the points system b/c Gallatin will give up fewer goals. Both teams will come out with a perfect record, but h'ville is not too srtong across the back. Gallatin takes the plaque, just like the 04 when Gallatin won the first ever "Field of Dreams" H'ville classic.

QUOTE(wai652231 @ Apr 5 2007 - 07:27 PM) 826430954[/snapback]Gallatin will take this one. Although no game vs. Hville i see Gallatin winning the tourny based on the points system b/c Gallatin will give up fewer goals. Both teams will come out with a perfect record, but h'ville is not too srtong across the back. Gallatin takes the plaque, just like the 04 when Gallatin won the first ever "Field of Dreams" H'ville classic.

I think that the "back" is the strongest part of the commando squad. Coach P seems to be making adjustments in mid and up

top, your record in April does not matter, it is how long that you can last in the month of May. Gallatin has a very good team

this season, but to say that H'ville is not strong in the back is not accurate.

Gallatin: 26 goals for, 2 against, Combined W-L-T record of Opponents: 46-30-18. record 6-1-0

Hendersonville: 14 goals for, 6 against, Combined W-L-T record of Opponents: 33-26-11, record 4-1-1

Common opponents Cookvile and Rossview... Gallatin gave up 0, Hville 2

let the stats say what they will, with Hville's past they are certainly weak in the back... TJ is in the middle, where as he has been the starting center back since Nathan Oliver left. With the takent Hville has to draw from there is no reason why they shouldn't be solid, but this year Plummer has some work to do. Not saying they are not a top notch team in TN... but i think Gallatin may have this one, even with the totall lack to talent they have to work with.

i know its April, but every game counts.. and hville aready has a district loss.

QUOTE(wai652231 @ Apr 5 2007 - 09:59 PM) 826431066[/snapback]Gallatin: 26 goals for, 2 against, Combined W-L-T record of Opponents: 46-30-18. record 6-1-0

Hendersonville: 14 goals for, 6 against, Combined W-L-T record of Opponents: 33-26-11, record 4-1-1

Common opponents Cookvile and Rossview... Gallatin gave up 0, Hville 2

let the stats say what they will, with Hville's past they are certainly weak in the back... TJ is in the middle, where as he has been the starting center back since Nathan Oliver left. With the takent Hville has to draw from there is no reason why they shouldn't be solid, but this year Plummer has some work to do. Not saying they are not a top notch team in TN... but i think Gallatin may have this one, even with the totall lack to talent they have to work with.

i know its April, but every game counts.. and hville aready has a district loss.

We will agree to agree. Both are very good teams, counting goals for/against makes my head spin. They will play each

other soon enough, should be a good match.