DB ON THE RISE

ice10is

QUOTE(tennisplaya @ Apr 11 2007 - 05:07 PM) 826435238[/snapback]Webb beat THHS 6-0. We didnt play dubs.

Webb plays SH in like a week or so at home.

david parks is a tough player to play he is very smart, moves the ball around great, left handed, and crazy spin and variety i pick him in singles and doubles...

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(DBHS_10s @ Apr 11 2007 - 07:18 PM) 826435242[/snapback]david parks is a tough player to play he is very smart, moves the ball around great, left handed, and crazy spin and variety i pick him in singles and doubles...

parks is a great player. what is his southern ranking and where is he planning on playing in college ( just assuming that he is)

QUOTE(DBHS_10s @ Apr 11 2007 - 06:18 PM) 826435242[/snapback]david parks is a tough player to play he is very smart, moves the ball around great, left handed, and crazy spin and variety i pick him in singles and doubles...

I take it you play 1 for Dobyns-Bennett? /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

• 2 weeks later...