Rebel Classic Scores?

davidlimbaugh

Gallatin wins it going 4-0, Tullahoma, Coffee Co., Franklin Co., Lincoln Co. went 3-1, Marion Co., Giles Co. and Frienship went 2-2, Sequatchie Co., Lebanon went 1-3, Eagleville and Dickson Co. went 0-4. I think. I didn't get all the scores but it seems that is how each team fared.

QUOTE(gaetti @ Apr 7 2007 - 09:46 PM) 826432114[/snapback]Gallatin wins it going 4-0, Tullahoma, Coffee Co., Franklin Co., Lincoln Co. went 3-1, Marion Co., Giles Co. and Frienship went 2-2, Sequatchie Co., Lebanon went 1-3, Eagleville and Dickson Co. went 0-4. I think. I didn't get all the scores but it seems that is how each team fared.

Thanks! So Sequatchie County won over Lebanon? Anyone out here know the score?

Sorry, that is why I said "I think", two scores from the tourney that I didn't see or hear were Friendship vs. Dickson on Friday and Lincoln vs. Eagleville on Saturday. Sequatchie did beat Lebanon 8-5.

So change my earlier report to the same records for everyone except Lincoln and Eagleville if the Eagles beat the Falcons, and the Friendship and Dickson County records depending on who won that game.