Ravenwood Vs. Independence

DMID17

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(DMID17 @ Apr 7 2007 - 09:43 PM) 826432112[/snapback]any ideas?

Ravenwood is a strong team, with a lot of speed and size in their defensive backs. I don't think Independence will be able to match the speed of Ravenwood. Ravenwood has a talented center mid, Will, and I don't think Independence has enough talent to hold him back. Ravenwood 3-1.

QUOTE(adidasking @ Apr 8 2007 - 04:26 PM) 826432460[/snapback]Ravenwood is a strong team, with a lot of speed and size in their defensive backs. I don't think Independence will be able to match the speed of Ravenwood. Ravenwood has a talented center mid, Will, and I don't think Independence has enough talent to hold him back. Ravenwood 3-1.

Independence is also a strong team, we have talented players throughout the field, it will be a good matchup. If both teams play at their best it's going to be really hard to predict a score. Ill just wait till friday and see who plays better on the field.

QUOTE(EagleSoc6 @ Apr 9 2007 - 09:55 AM) 826432915[/snapback]Independence is also a strong team, we have talented players throughout the field, it will be a good matchup. If both teams play at their best it's going to be really hard to predict a score. Ill just wait till friday and see who plays better on the field.

i agree with eaglesoc6.... both teams have great talent and it will be a hardfought game.... i won't make any predictions, but i can't wait to play.

QUOTE(adidasking @ Apr 8 2007 - 04:26 PM) 826432460[/snapback]Ravenwood is a strong team, with a lot of speed and size in their defensive backs. I don't think Independence will be able to match the speed of Ravenwood. Ravenwood has a talented center mid, Will, and I don't think Independence has enough talent to hold him back. Ravenwood 3-1.

Actually Ben Gaines, Indy's center mid, should be able to manage Will just fine.

Independence has stronger players than teams realize so it should be a tough game. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

QUOTE(DMID17 @ Apr 9 2007 - 06:48 PM) 826433413[/snapback]boothie needs to worry about his own big game this week.

well jeez calm down there. first, i said it'd be a good game, and yeah i am worrying about my own big game this week but i have very little effect when i sit on the sidelines injured.

I'm gonna go with Ravenwood 2-1 Independence...so just calm down

Edited by Big G for language on quote

QUOTE(keano @ Apr 9 2007 - 10:12 PM) 826433591[/snapback]Every game this season IHS has supposed to have been getting killed and look how that has turned out so far, lets just wait till Friday.

i didnt write all that trash that someone changed so i apologize......