Smyrna @ Gallatin

Live4FridayNite615

Gallatin played bad defense but still had opportunities to win the game. In the end though, Smyrna was just too much. I look for a great game tonight between Smyrna and Hendersonville. I believe Gray will not throw tonight. Also Beech wins big over Lavergne, and no score from Central-MJ. It will be interesting after tonights games. Will Smyrna stay unbeaten? Will the commandos get back in the mix? Beech and MJ should roll, and create a real jam at the top.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree with you rollinwave90 on some accounts. We played terrible defense - 7 errors, 5 throwing but were still in the ball game. Smyrna is very tough. Someone said in an earlier post that they did not have a good bullpen, well #3 AND #12 did an excellent job getting the ball to Egerton at the end. I think their names are Pack and Gallagher. Rhoads has always pitched well against us, he just had a rough 1st inning with walks and a big 2 out hit. I thought Smyrnas C made two big throws as well to throw out baserunners. They are definately a force.

You are always positive ARAMIS, and yes Smyrna is tough. But Gallatin is not very good as I have said many times, and the schedule is now going to show that. I am sure your son or nephew or whoever appreciates your spin, but get for real. Lets talk about the contenders. Let Green Wave finish 6 or 7 as usual.

QUOTE(rollinwave90 @ Apr 13 2007 - 02:54 PM) 826436923[/snapback]You are always positive ARAMIS, and yes Smyrna is tough. But Gallatin is not very good as I have said many times, and the schedule is now going to show that. I am sure your son or nephew or whoever appreciates your spin, but get for real. Lets talk about the contenders. Let Green Wave finish 6 or 7 as usual.

Actually I am going to go out on a limb and say they will finish 4th even though they have lost to H'ville thye are a pretty good team and they are very athletic..