South Doyle Baseball Rules

Dirty Chuck

QUOTE(Dirty Chuck @ Apr 12 2007 - 09:38 AM) 826435821[/snapback]South Doyle kids are mentally tough - its just bad coaching when they blow themselves in the foot - I mean come on, last year in the biggest game of the year and we have Zach Nash pinch hitting - that is all coaching - these guys can flat out play the game and they can overcome suspect coaching at any time. Talent always out does coaching.

In the Mo game we played our JV and you know it.

William Blount was a fluke - we will not be touched again

South Doyle is a class program

South Doyle STATE CHAMPS IN 07 - kinda got a nice ring to it

Dirty Chuck, your name sure fits you. It has been my experience that when a person starts bad mouthing the coach it is usually over something involving their own child. My guess would be that you must have a son on the team who for whatever reason, must have messed up, so what does daddy do? He blames the coach. Grow up Dirty Chuck, put on your big boy pants. In following high school baseball I have been overly impressed with the integrity, sportsmanship, and talent that the South Doyle baseball team demonstrates year after year. Coach Howard not only coaches, but he instils life lessons into the young men he coaches that will stay with them throughout their adult lives. Dirty Chuck, you need to clean up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Dirty Chuck @ Apr 12 2007 - 11:38 AM) 826435821[/snapback]South Doyle kids are mentally tough - its just bad coaching when they blow themselves in the foot - I mean come on, last year in the biggest game of the year and we have Zach Nash pinch hitting - that is all coaching - these guys can flat out play the game and they can overcome suspect coaching at any time. Talent always out does coaching.

you can make all the excuses you want to, but everyone knows that your jv wasn't playin in the morristown west game, its just that brentz can't throw a strike and morristown west is a pretty good team

QUOTE(Dirty Chuck @ Apr 12 2007 - 09:38 AM) 826435821[/snapback]South Doyle kids are mentally tough - its just bad coaching when they blow themselves in the foot - I mean come on, last year in the biggest game of the year and we have Zach Nash pinch hitting - that is all coaching - these guys can flat out play the game and they can overcome suspect coaching at any time. Talent always out does coaching.

It sounds like Dirty Chuck is counting chickens before they hatch!!!!! It may have a nice ring to it but don't count 2 other East TN teams out. I do have to agree on one thing, SD is tough but it will all come down to who has more pitching left. To go all the way you need more than 3 pitchers. A team that is 6 pitchers deep (I mean good pitchers) with 2-3 good relievers can go the distance. I know a team now that is clicking on all clinders and they proved it today with a win. LOL to the Cherokees----hope to see you in the playoffs.

QUOTE(Dirty Chuck @ Apr 12 2007 - 11:38 AM) 826435821[/snapback]South Doyle kids are mentally tough - its just bad coaching when they blow themselves in the foot - I mean come on, last year in the biggest game of the year and we have Zach Nash pinch hitting - that is all coaching - these guys can flat out play the game and they can overcome suspect coaching at any time. Talent always out does coaching.

Watched South Doyle play against Science Hill and then a second game against Dobyns-Bennett Saturday afternoon and all I can say is they are one classy team with very classy parents/fans. Those are three of the best all around teams I have watched playing ball on the same field, on the same day, this year. I suspect that we will get to watch all three of these teams go deep in tournament play in May.

And speaking of class...this following comment caught my attention as well....let's see who can put together a sentence using the word "class" to describe a comment of this calibur! Of course it speaks volumes for itself already...Mr. Smooth must be so proud of himself for spewing out this kind of hatred. Stand up and proudly beat your chest there little boy...it takes a lot of talent to hate like this.

QUOTE(Smooth Operator @ Apr 12 2007 - 03:55 PM) 826436049[/snapback]Well by listening to the DB fans talk- they also seem to think that all of their seniors are going to get drafted in the first round. Just a thought.

QUOTE(1moreDBmom @ Apr 29 2007 - 10:58 AM) 826447847[/snapback]Watched South Doyle play against Science Hill and then a second game against Dobyns-Bennett Saturday afternoon and all I can say is they are one classy team with very classy parents/fans. Those are three of the best all around teams I have watched playing ball on the same field, on the same day, this year. I suspect that we will get to watch all three of these teams go deep in tournament play in May.

And speaking of class...this following comment caught my attention as well....let's see who can put together a sentence using the word "class" to describe a comment of this calibur! Of course it speaks volumes for itself already...Mr. Smooth must be so proud of himself for spewing out this kind of hatred. Stand up and proudly beat your chest there little boy...it takes a lot of talent to hate like this.

If you go to the smooth operator's profile you will see that he is a member of a group.Probablity using someone else's computer or a school's computer.Has anyone seen him praise or say anything good about anything?What's his deal?I have tried to pm him numerous times.If anybody has any info.on the super cool smooth operator lets hear it.

QUOTE(Dirty Chuck @ Apr 11 2007 - 11:27 AM) 826434892[/snapback]They aer simply incredible. Have at least 3 picks going straight to the league and maybe a 4th.

I heard a rumor that the Yankees are talking of picking the Brentz kid with their 3 pick overall and then sending him straight to the AA and maybe the bigs by OCtober. See him as a replacement for Mariano b/c of his sickening fastball with a little cut at the end. I heard this last night at the Farrgut game standing along the left field fence - as most of you know that is were all the good info resides.

I know that Bell and Holland are locks for the bigs - both will bypass colllege.

Anyway - go Kees, continue to roll and everybody get out to see them this year - STATE CHAMPS for sure! I see them losing no games the rest of the way.

PROUD TO BE A KEE PARENT - go get'em boys!

Wow, haha this is comical.. im sorry, but I play high school baseball currently, and I know who are the high school prospects and whos probably going where, but im sorry.. ive never heard of one of these kids! They might be a good high school pitcher or what not, but if they cant be undefeated in just a high school league, what are they gonna do when they "supposebly" make it to the bigs.. which by the way is not happening! This Brentz guys, that lost to west morristown.. haha if he cant beat them how could he beat the red sox? He`s not going to the bigs, ill give him a junior college and then maybe like a 40-50 round pick, im sorry but you need to look at the true players, and not just the best players on the great South Doyle... and Oakland would kill south doyle!

okay the kid above me does not know what he's talking about and certainly can't take a joke for all of you people out there that didn't already know brentz is going to middle tennessee state not straight to thebigs.It was a joke.and the kid saying he'd give him junior college mtsu is division 1 and i'm willing to bet there are three pitchers that i don't care if you'd heard of that could shut oakland down so quit trying to act like you know everything.

QUOTE(shakeandbake @ May 1 2007 - 07:43 AM) 826448952[/snapback]okay the kid above me does not know what he's talking about and certainly can't take a joke for all of you people out there that didn't already know brentz is going to middle tennessee state not straight to thebigs.It was a joke.and the kid saying he'd give him junior college mtsu is division 1 and i'm willing to bet there are three pitchers that i don't care if you'd heard of that could shut oakland down so quit trying to act like you know everything.

You probably dont even play baseball, ur probably just one of the little fan club memers that likes to talk about how good there team is when they dont see what goes on behind the scenes, your team doesnt play anybody. If this Brentz kid was that good, why wouldnt he go to a school better than MTSU to play baseball? I`m sorry but MTSU is not a baseball school... so i think i kind of know what i`m talking about when i say that Oakland who is first in the state, 4th in the nation and like 37-1 or something like that could definately beat this team, dont even try to say that they couldnt bud! thanks

QUOTE(fhsbaseball8 @ May 1 2007 - 12:55 PM) 826449134[/snapback]You probably dont even play baseball, ur probably just one of the little fan club memers that likes to talk about how good there team is when they dont see what goes on behind the scenes, your team doesnt play anybody. If this Brentz kid was that good, why wouldnt he go to a school better than MTSU to play baseball? I`m sorry but MTSU is not a baseball school... so i think i kind of know what i`m talking about when i say that Oakland who is first in the state, 4th in the nation and like 37-1 or something like that could definately beat this team, dont even try to say that they couldnt bud! thanks

Bentz is a very good player. I have watched him play 4 times this year and there is nothing missing in his game. South Doyle is a very good team along with a half a dozen other teams that will all walk into Murphreesboro in 3 weeks.

I will be the first to admit that on paper it appears that Oakland should beat every opponent they face for the rest of the year.... but stats do not win ball games and those with half a brain will show respect to the top teams in the state instead of dissing them...

The bleacher rats seem to be the ones beating their chest and proclaiming school victories long before the game is recorded....

The players that are worth the leather in their gloves won't be in here dissing another team I can assure you of that... some of the bleacher rats could learn a lot about character from those players.

QUOTE(1moreDBmom @ May 1 2007 - 11:32 AM) 826449172[/snapback]Bentz is a very good player. I have watched him play 4 times this year and there is nothing missing in his game. South Doyle is a very good team along with a half a dozen other teams that will all walk into Murphreesboro in 3 weeks.

I will be the first to admit that on paper it appears that Oakland should beat every opponent they face for the rest of the year.... but stats do not win ball games and those with half a brain will show respect to the top teams in the state instead of dissing them...

The bleacher rats seem to be the ones beating their chest and proclaiming school victories long before the game is recorded....

The players that are worth the leather in their gloves won't be in here dissing another team I can assure you of that... some of the bleacher rats could learn a lot about character from those players.

I`m not trying to say that south doyle is not a good ball club, if you were a little openminded you could see that there record shows that there not a bad club. But also, our record shows that were not a bad club, and were not near as good as we were the past two years. I play for a team that has made it to state the past two year in a row, talk about a team with a target on their back, we get everyones best shot. So I do believe we have a little bit of a tougher road that SD who before this year, i`d never heard of. You can say that im a bleacher rat all you want, until you come watch us play. But I have seen Oakland play, and ive played against them.. and theres no dought that they are going to win state. I know its not all about stats, if it was i wouldnt have a clue if they were good because i havent seen stats, that team can play, mabey SD can to but i guess we`ll see at the end of May, hopefully I`ll see you there.