Is Bartlett as good as they say they are?

TNSportFan1

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(TNSportFan1 @ Apr 11 2007 - 09:32 PM) 826435527[/snapback]Defensivly and offensivly they play really well but their pitching strength worries me

I want to know why everyone is down on bartlett. I have played against them and i know most of them. They are a good team. as far as thinking they are hot stuff thats really not the case. Most of the players are pretty cool guys. If you are talking trash on Bartlett they must have beat your team and you are jealous. Is bartlett beatable? Yes but Teams in the memphis will have a hard time beating them. I bet they make it to state and i wouldnt be surprised to see them win it this year. In case some of yall didn't know they play all Jr's except for 3rd base. The pitching staff two strongest starting pitchers are Jr's Right hander Heath Hatfield and Lefty John Michael Davis. Seniors on the mound this year for them are Justin wright and Blaine Carnett Kirby Grish and Brian Joyner . People thats a pretty impressive pitching staff. Also they have Brice Francis (Jr.) that has not been on the mound yet for some reason.

I dont think the players on the Bartlett team are thinking they are hot stuff, they just go out and play ball. And just so happens they are winning, everbody around the program could see when these kids were freshman & sophmores that it was going to be a special team. This class of men has had one of the best J.V. teams at Bartlett. All they do is practice hard, then they go out and make the play's, swing the bats and make the pitches. They are a good all around team, lets just say when they are on their game they will be hard to beat. All I can say they are a very good team ,you will have to give them credit. They have played the games that the Coach has put on the schedule and have won. To be a good team, you have to play good teams. All I can say is Bartlett keep up the good work and play hard and great things will happen in the end.

QUOTE(trojan7000 @ Apr 12 2007 - 07:25 AM) 826435688[/snapback]I dont think the players on the Bartlett team are thinking they are hot stuff, they just go out a play ball. And just so happens they are winning, everbody around the program could see when these kids were freshman & sophmores that it was going to be a special team. This class of men has had one of the best J.V. teams at Bartlett. All they do is practice hard, then they go out and make the play's, swing the bats and make the pitches. They are a good all around team, lets just say when they are on their game they will hard to beat. All I can say they are a very good team ,you will have to give them credit. They have played the games that the Coach has put on the schedule and have won. To be a good team, you have to play good teams. All I can say is Bartlett keep up the good work and play hard and great things will happen in the end.

I agree with that Trojan! GO PANTHERS

I also think There good look at there homeruns this year . Heath Hatfield has 6 ,Jacob Willson has 8 , Matt Danger has 5 . I think the good thing about this team like someone said earlier in the post they only start 1 fielder thats a senior and thats the 3rd baseman . The schedule this year coach Clark put was the toughest schedule he has probubly put in years. All i gotta say is keep it up Bartlett lets bring a state tittle back to Bartlett. They work hard all year long thats why there so good also conditioning is good. Stay Injury free Panthers.

QUOTE(funnybone @ Apr 12 2007 - 12:37 AM) 826435599[/snapback]I want to know why everyone is down on bartlett. I have played against them and i know most of them. They are a good team. as far as thinking they are hot stuff thats really not the case. Most of the players are pretty cool guys. If you are talking trash on Bartlett they must have beat your team and you are jealous. Is bartlett beatable? Yes but Teams in the memphis will have a hard time beating them. I bet they make it to state and i wouldnt be surprised to see them win it this year. In case some of yall didn't know they play all Jr's except for 3rd base. The pitching staff two strongest starting pitchers are Jr's Right hander Heath Hatfield and Lefty John Michael Davis. Seniors on the mound this year for them are Justin wright and Blaine Carnett Kirby Grish and Brian Joyner . People thats a pretty impressive pitching staff. Also they have Brice Francis (Jr.) that has not been on the mound yet for some reason.

Funny Bone, You forgot one other Senior Pitcher, Kyle Atkinson