How good is DCA going to be this year?

Mr. Postman1

QUOTE(Mr. Postman1 @ Apr 13 2007 - 03:18 PM) 826436931[/snapback]Is that all the info you know, or are you just another uneducated private school graduate?

Inside joke with a very good friend of mine!! DCA will be solid as always. They return everyone from '06 and are extremely well coached in every aspect of their team. That would equate to "loaded"! Any other comments postman??

QUOTE(1stdown @ Apr 14 2007 - 10:41 AM) 826437355[/snapback]Inside joke with a very good friend of mine!! DCA will be solid as always. They return everyone from '06 and are extremely well coached in every aspect of their team. That would equate to "loaded"! Any other comments postman??

I thought they lost Walker??? I think that is there running backs name.

QUOTE(1stdown @ Apr 14 2007 - 10:41 AM) 826437355[/snapback]Inside joke with a very good friend of mine!! DCA will be solid as always. They return everyone from '06 and are extremely well coached in every aspect of their team. That would equate to "loaded"! Any other comments postman??

Can you tell me how many seniors they have, or is that too much information to disclose?

• 2 months later...

I'm not a fan of DCA but watched many of their games. They lost 3 starters last year and are returning with 14 seniors which most will play. They have a very good receiving unit with Worden, Davis, and Williams. Walker will be replaced at tailback by a much quicker more agile guy in Worden who has been a starter since Soph year. They should be pretty experienced. They won't overpower you with their size but do have talent. Their great coaching helps them to be successful like they have been for all these years.

Only thing that will be hard replacing is their 6'3, 240 lb guard, lb, and de who will now be playing at the Air Force Academy. Besides that they should be a pretty stout club competing for a region championship.