Top 10 teams in A/AA

mrudder

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Coniglio @ Apr 14 2007 - 11:19 PM) 826437707[/snapback]Records don't mean that much. And both of those teams are out west, which doesn't have the power level as East and Middle.

In your opinion, who would Westview and Northside replace?

Northside barely lost to USJ who is ranked second on eurosport and Fifth on yours. I believe they should replace FRA and westview should replace Pidgeon forge. Teams from the wast are playing harder teams from across the state, and larger schools also, so just because we are in west TN doesnt mean we dont have good talented teams. Look at what USJ has done to those teams. As far as I know they are still undefeated. I am by no means a USJ fan but I see them getting to state semis at the least.

well we will see how good Pigeon Forge really is this upcoming weekend because they play in a tournament with FRA...so that should be a good measuring stick..and you all are correct Pigeon Forge hasnt proved themselves this year but this weekend will be there chance..but tthey havent lost to an A/AA team all year..but i do believe that PF belongs in the top 10

QUOTE(wbcsoccer11 @ Apr 15 2007 - 08:49 AM) 826437762[/snapback]ready to play when it matters when was the last time you played a team that mattered that had any skill good lord the school for the def dumb and blind could win your district the thing you need to understand is that just because you you win doesn't mean you deserve to be ranked take GP football for instance all year long they were ranked in the top ten in prep extra but did the deserve to be ranked up there with the alcoa's and Maryville's no because they don't play the same level of talent nor play the same level of compitition good lord you all are practicly given a trip to the region before the season starts and then you go to the region up north the first time you play any coimpitition you go home so you are the gp of soccer enjoy your rankings and we will watch you coast through your district and then we will watch for the sectional blow-up

Ok we've already been over this, Pigeon Forge can't help what district they're in-which is the basis of your argument. Still, they do play some quality teams throughout the season, and have lost to the state champion or runner-up in sub-state four out of the past five years. Just out of curiosity, what team do you play for and what amazing competition do you consistently play?

QUOTE(mrudder @ Apr 15 2007 - 01:10 PM) 826437858[/snapback]govols17 ...i think i know who u are but i am jw???did u used to play at PF and wear #17??

Yup that's me rudder, just trying to stick up for PF you know. I might try to make it to a game in Nashville this weekend, when do yall play?