Top 10 teams in A/AA

mrudder

QUOTE(No1ScoresOnMe @ Apr 18 2007 - 08:31 PM) 826440728[/snapback]You do recall correctly. The game was 1-0 at halftime, and the goal they discounted would have tied things at 1. The last two goals came late, so, like most soccer games, the score is not an accurate portrayal of what actually happened.

as I recall the goal was pulled back for hitting the keeper anyone can score if they kick the ball out of a keeper's hands. the kid was lucky not to have been thrown out.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(soccerplayr @ Apr 19 2007 - 09:53 PM) 826441488[/snapback]as I recall the goal was pulled back for hitting the keeper anyone can score if they kick the ball out of a keeper's hands. the kid was lucky not to have been thrown out.

You don't recall quite so well. It was headbutted away from the goalie's hands with minimal to no contact to the goalie. Refs are quick to protect the goalie, however, and they immediately stopped the play..... oh wait, no, they waited about 30 seconds after the ball went in the net.....

QUOTE(No1ScoresOnMe @ Apr 19 2007 - 09:02 PM) 826441497[/snapback]You don't recall quite so well. It was headbutted away from the goalie's hands with minimal to no contact to the goalie. Refs are quick to protect the goalie, however, and they immediately stopped the play..... oh wait, no, they waited about 30 seconds after the ball went in the net.....

u know its odd that I wouldn’t recall well because i was the keeper who got hit. it was a foul right by the books. the team played a football style boom ball the whole game. they played it as well as any team could have but let's call it what it was. CSAS dominated that game.

QUOTE(soccerplayr @ Apr 20 2007 - 08:25 PM) 826442090[/snapback]u know its odd that I wouldn’t recall well because i was the keeper who got hit. it was a foul right by the books. the team played a football style boom ball the whole game. they played it as well as any team could have but let's call it what it was. CSAS dominated that game.

csas did not dominate the game

QUOTE(soccerplayr @ Apr 20 2007 - 08:25 PM) 826442090[/snapback]u know its odd that I wouldn’t recall well because i was the keeper who got hit. it was a foul right by the books. the team played a football style boom ball the whole game. they played it as well as any team could have but let's call it what it was. CSAS dominated that game.

You're positive you were there? Because surely any one that was there would not have said CSAS 'dominated' the game. If it was so one-sided, what was White House even doing with the ball near you?

And, by the way, I was on the field, too.

QUOTE(No1ScoresOnMe @ Apr 20 2007 - 10:01 PM) 826442187[/snapback]You're positive you were there? Because surely any one that was there would not have said CSAS 'dominated' the game. If it was so one-sided, what was White House even doing with the ball near you?

And, by the way, I was on the field, too.

Well, I guess anyone can get to the 18 playing boom ball. Regardless CSAS won and keep their composure. The cheap hit isn't the topic here its how the two teams played. It isn’t like the game was 1-0 it was 3-0 its kind of hard to act like it was a close game. Just my opinion.

QUOTE(soccerplayr @ Apr 21 2007 - 11:36 AM) 826442360[/snapback]Well, I guess anyone can get to the 18 playing boom ball. Regardless CSAS won and keep their composure. The cheap hit isn't the topic here its how the two teams played. It isn’t like the game was 1-0 it was 3-0 its kind of hard to act like it was a close game. Just my opinion.

it was a 1-0 game csas score 2 goals late in the game

QUOTE(timbdp @ Apr 21 2007 - 11:08 AM) 826442375[/snapback]you must be stupid because i said it was 1-0 game then csas score 2 late goals and you guys dominate the game you must stupid

LOL WOW u still r upset? well ya you'll played well but your right i guess late goals dont count. thats cool. i guess i should stop while im ahead wouldnt want to score a last min. post.

QUOTE(soccerplayr @ Apr 21 2007 - 01:03 PM) 826442397[/snapback]LOL WOW u still r upset? well ya you'll played well but your right i guess late goals dont count. thats cool. i guess i should stop while im ahead wouldnt want to score a last min. post.

Chill, folks, this is history and this argument is approaching pointless. All I was doing was mentioning my thoughts, my opinions on how region 4 does indeed compete with region 3 from the only viewpoint I have. Shoot them down if you want, I don't care, it's irrelevant to me.

I was in that game, though, so I feel I have just as much a right as you to know how that game went, and had we been soundly beaten, perhaps by 4 or more goals scored in the first half, I would agree entirely with you that you dominated, and there was just nothing we could do about it. Believe me, I played in a few of those type of games. However, the fact of the matter is that for the majority of the game, the score was 1-0, which is not a dominating score by any means, and WH did have offensive opportunities, so it wasn't like CSAS was on the edge of our 18 yard box the whole game. I have utter confidence in saying that the game could have gone either way.

I am interested in this term "boom ball" you keep using. You give us credit for using it as "effective as anybody can" but you're obviously using it to describe a lousy way of playing. I am sorry that we weren't blessed to be as "awesome" as your team, but it's better that way, and more rewarding when a lousy team like us can give one of the greats a run for their money.

We disagree, and that's okay, but it's pointless to continue arguing over something we saw from two totally opposite ends of the field. Good luck to you guys on the rest of your season.