MEIGS vs. CENTRAL

CRUTCHFIELD

QUOTE(TheOldScout @ Apr 16 2007 - 06:27 AM) 826438391[/snapback]I have said all along that Polk's schedule was very very weak, but have watched them play and they have confidence. In baseball confidence is everything. As for Central you talk about your hard schedule, it may be just a little harder than Polk's but not much. So you played Powell, Loudon, McMinn and those Florida teams that no one seen but you guys and you lost all six of those non-district games. BTW Florida teams are no better talent wise than TN teams. Florida teams have better weather to practice year around, so when their season starts they are usually in top form where TN teams are not in top form until the end of the season this is the ONLY difference. So stop talking about those games in Florida we were not there they could have been terrible but I quess were suppose to take your word for it that they would have been state champs if they would have played in TN. As for Coach Hart do you think ol Travis would put together that hard of a schedule, he knows that he is expected to win and if you think he would jeopardize a winning season by putting together a hard schedule your kidding yourself!! If I wanted to put together a very tough schedule I would be playing all 3A and 4A schools outside of my district games which btw is terrible except for three teams. These 3A and 4A teams would be; Cleveland, Ooltewah, Red Bank, Soddy Daisy, Bradley, Maryville, Walker Valley, Baylor, McMinn etc.

Absolutely certain that 3A is as high as it gets in Tennessee. We ain't playing football.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(TheOldScout @ Apr 16 2007 - 06:27 AM) 826438391[/snapback]I have said all along that Polk's schedule was very very weak, but have watched them play and they have confidence. In baseball confidence is everything. As for Central you talk about your hard schedule, it may be just a little harder than Polk's but not much. So you played Powell, Loudon, McMinn and those Florida teams that no one seen but you guys and you lost all six of those non-district games. BTW Florida teams are no better talent wise than TN teams. Florida teams have better weather to practice year around, so when their season starts they are usually in top form where TN teams are not in top form until the end of the season this is the ONLY difference. So stop talking about those games in Florida we were not there they could have been terrible but I quess were suppose to take your word for it that they would have been state champs if they would have played in TN. As for Coach Hart do you think ol Travis would put together that hard of a schedule, he knows that he is expected to win and if you think he would jeopardize a winning season by putting together a hard schedule your kidding yourself!! If I wanted to put together a very tough schedule I would be playing all 3A schools outside of my district games which btw is terrible except for three teams. These 3A teams would be; Cleveland, Ooltewah, Red Bank, Soddy Daisy, Bradley, Maryville, Walker Valley, Baylor, McMinn etc.

Please don't jump off the Hiwasse Dam or you might drown in the Sale Creek. Sounds like you are a little sensitive about the Polk schedule. I know a good shrink that will be glad to treat you, her name is Ms. Single A Baseball. Relax, confidence is everything when dealing with your problems. A trip to Florida might help relieve some of the pressure. I also have some friends from Cleveland, Ooltewah, Red Bank, Soddy Daisy, Bradley, Maryville, Walker Valley, Baylor, McMinn, etc. that would love to see someone from Polk County baseball twice a year. They might be able to give you some advice. Call them and I guarantee they will work you in their schedule.

QUOTE(mexican @ Apr 16 2007 - 07:51 AM) 826438443[/snapback]Please don't jump off the Hiwasse Dam or you might drown in the Sale Creek. Sounds like you are a little sensitive about the Polk schedule. I know a good shrink that will be glad to treat you, her name is Ms. Single A Baseball. Relax, confidence is everything when dealing with your problems. A trip to Florida might help relieve some of the pressure. I also have some friends from Cleveland, Ooltewah, Red Bank, Soddy Daisy, Bradley, Maryville, Walker Valley, Baylor, McMinn, etc. that would love to see someone from Polk County baseball twice a year. They might be able to give you some advice. Call them and I guarantee they will work you in their schedule.

Are we hatin on Single A now?

These next two days with these two teams will be tough ones for both sides in my opinion. There both going to be ready for action. I wouldn't think a blow out at the start, it will come to the sixth and seventh innings in both games. I think meigs will do more at centrel than at home. Meigs scoreing has been tremendous agianst opponents away. It will still be close games but, my "opinion" meigs will win both games by about 2 or 3. If they do happen to split it will be close games, and if meigs lost it would be the game today at Centrel. Who ever comes to play will be the winners of both games. Centrel is very good team, with the artillary to win. I have much respect for Centrel and meigs. Good Luck to ya'll today!

QUOTE(mexican @ Apr 16 2007 - 09:51 AM) 826438443[/snapback]Please don't jump off the Hiwasse Dam or you might drown in the Sale Creek. Sounds like you are a little sensitive about the Polk schedule. I know a good shrink that will be glad to treat you, her name is Ms. Single A Baseball. Relax, confidence is everything when dealing with your problems. A trip to Florida might help relieve some of the pressure. I also have some friends from Cleveland, Ooltewah, Red Bank, Soddy Daisy, Bradley, Maryville, Walker Valley, Baylor, McMinn, etc. that would love to see someone from Polk County baseball twice a year. They might be able to give you some advice. Call them and I guarantee they will work you in their schedule.

I am not the least bit sensitive. I am a Polk fan but also a critic. I have ripped Polk on this board for not playing a stronger schedule and for getting on this board and talking trash but you a Central fan cannot say anything about having a weak schedule. If you really look at both schedules, you can't say that either schedule is really that much stronger than the other. Both are close to the bottom when it comes to strength of schedule. As for Florida I have played there alot and don't much care for it mostly a bunch of southern yankees and it's too hot. I quess that's why you enjoy it, it reminds you of home! BTW if you have so many friends in these places why don't you get Coach Hart to schedule some of these games, I am sure they would like to see that tampon box blue crawling off the bus as well but I quess their schedule was full when Coach Hart called them huh? LOL!! As for Single A, I am not leaving them out I would play anyone who has a strong team. Here is something for you to think about while choking down that burrito for lunch. No matter what happens, no team in this district will go to the state and it will be a safe bet that no one makes it out of the region!! If you believe otherwise you can have my appointment with the shrink!! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

QUOTE(TheOldScout @ Apr 16 2007 - 10:17 AM) 826438556[/snapback]I am not the least bit sensitive. I am a Polk fan but also a critic. I have ripped Polk on this board for not playing a stronger schedule and for getting on this board and talking trash but you a Central fan cannot say anything about having a weak schedule. If you really look at both schedules, you can't say that either schedule is really that much stronger than the other. Both are close to the bottom when it comes to strength of schedule. As for Florida I have played there alot and don't much care for it mostly a bunch of southern yankees and it's too hot. I quess that's why you enjoy it, it reminds you of home! BTW if you have so many friends in these places why don't you get Coach Hart to schedule some of these games, I am sure they would like to see that tampon box blue crawling off the bus as well but I quess their schedule was full when Coach Hart called them huh? LOL!! As for Single A, I am not leaving them out I would play anyone who has a strong team. Here is something for you to think about while choking down that burrito for lunch. No matter what happens, no team in this district will go to the state and it will be a safe bet that no one makes it out of the region!! If you believe otherwise you can have my appointment with the shrink!! /tongue.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":P" border="0" alt="tongue.gif" />

Central hasn't played any Single A teams yet. I'll be glad to take that bet. Either three will advance out of region. District 6AA very weak as they were last year. Goodpasture will stop somebody from going to state because Logan Darnell (pitcher signed with Kentucky).

QUOTE(mexican @ Apr 16 2007 - 02:05 PM) 826438648[/snapback]Central hasn't played any Single A teams yet. I'll be glad to take that bet. Either three will advance out of region. District 6AA very weak as they were last year. Goodpasture will stop somebody from going to state because Logan Darnell (pitcher signed with Kentucky).

That is one bet I hope I lose but your right it will be hard to get past Goodpasture. I still think Notre Dame will be tough in the end.

QUOTE(Pounder02 @ Apr 15 2007 - 08:07 PM) 826438115[/snapback]yes i am seriously asking that question... davis had one good outing big deal! he'll get lucky every now and then but he isn't any good it's plain and simple

Just like CRUTCHFIELD said, until someone from Central strikes 9 Meigs players out in 5 innings and shuts them down you have no room to talk...and yea Davis must be real terrible since he's going to Roane State, oh wait, that's the same place Garland is going!!! Get your facts straight before you come on here running your mouth. I can't wait til the Central Polk game...but hey Davis might not even get to pitch seeing that the starters will probably shut them down!!! /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />