McCallie Vs Baylor 4/24

Han Solo

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Han Solo @ Apr 16 2007 - 09:47 AM) 826438538[/snapback]Who takes this east region game? The winner of the region games between McCallie, Baylor, Webb, and King's Academy will only have to beat the 4th place team to make it to the state tournament.

Considering Kings Academy is 1-4 (losing to Webb 5-0 and McCallie 7-0) it doesn't leave much up to the imagination.

QUOTE(BigG @ Apr 16 2007 - 11:24 AM) 826438566[/snapback]Considering Kings Academy is 1-4 (losing to Webb 5-0 and McCallie 7-0) it doesn't leave much up to the imagination.

That's very true. But Baylor, McCallie and Webb are all very strong teams. Baylor goes to Webb this Thursday and that should be a great game. Hoping for a Red Raider victory.

QUOTE(Han Solo @ Apr 16 2007 - 11:47 AM) 826438538[/snapback]Who takes this east region game? The winner of the region games between McCallie, Baylor, Webb, and King's Academy will only have to beat the 4th place team to make it to the state tournament.

This will be a good match up. McCallie had a great chance to beat Webb but came up short and only got the tie. Baylor is always sharp against their cross town rivals McCallie but I think that this year it's McCallie's turn to win. McCallie was a bit off playing Father Ryan this weekend but was missing one of their starting forwards to a college trip and should be at full force come Tuesday. Hopefully it will be a good match between good friends as many of the players play club ball together. Good luck to both teams.

I agree it should be a great match. From what I heard Baylor let a great chance to beat Webb slip by. Outshot them and played it on the end of the field most of the game but could not connect. Both Baylor and McCallie are great teams but I think Baylor will come out on top in another battle 1-0.

I have not yet seen Baylor play. But based on watching Webb v. McCallie and what I heard about the Baylor v. Webb match, I'm going with Baylor 1-0, or 2-1. The game presents a good chance for a low scoring tie, but the home field advantage and Baylor's defense should tip the balance in their favor. I'm looking forward to watching this one.

QUOTE(CSAS Soccer @ Apr 23 2007 - 11:53 AM) 826443468[/snapback]I have not yet seen Baylor play. But based on watching Webb v. McCallie and what I heard about the Baylor v. Webb match, I'm going with Baylor 1-0, or 2-1. The game presents a good chance for a low scoring tie, but the home field advantage and Baylor's defense should tip the balance in their favor. I'm looking forward to watching this one.

McCallie 2 to 0. McCallie has way too many weapons this year.