Baylor vs Webb

jon26

Webb is kicking .... this year. don't they play catholic next week? is it at catholic or webb? any thoughts on this game?

QUOTE(PinballWizard @ Apr 20 2007 - 08:17 AM) 826441727[/snapback]Webb pulls this one out 1-0! I heard from alot of people that this game was great! The goal was scored by Alex Hutchins about twenty yards out with an upper ninety shot. Webb is very strong this year

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(coachdanger @ Apr 20 2007 - 11:29 AM) 826441826[/snapback]Why would Baylor do that? I think they have alot more character than you're giving them credit for.

Thanks Coach. Your are right. Baylor would never do that or have a reason to do that. The game was a great game. Baylor outshot and pretty much it was on our end the entire first half and much of the 2nd. Their goalie made 3 or 4 great saves that pretty much saved Webb. We again outshot them but if you don't finish them it does not count. One of the few shots Webb got off was a great shot. I would love to see a rematch. Regardless, we will see CSAS April 30 and McCallie this Tuesday.

coach weekley would never cancel a game. the csas webb game ended in a 1-1 tie, with csas out shooting the spartans 2-1. surprisingly the spartans got a yellow card or two. with the pats 8-0-1 going into the game the thought of them being blown out by webb seems a little off base. it is refreshing to see a public school giving some of the soccer factories a run for their money.

QUOTE(chattanooga @ Apr 21 2007 - 09:39 PM) 826442601[/snapback]coach weekley would never cancel a game. the csas webb game ended in a 1-1 tie, with csas out shooting the spartans 2-1. surprisingly the spartans got a yellow card or two. with the pats 8-0-1 going into the game the thought of them being blown out by webb seems a little off base. it is refreshing to see a public school giving some of the soccer factories a run for their money.

Way to go CSAS. You are right Baylor would never cancel a game. I will be at the Baylor vs CSAS game cheering on my Red Raiders. Congrats to CSAS for having a stellar season so far. It should be a great game.