Sweetwater v Boyd Buchanan tonight

cubsfan123435

A couple of friends of mine and me went to watch it. Got their about 10 minutes late, but Boy'd scored around the 20 mark I'm thinking, but Sweetwater would score within two minutes of that kick-off. Boy'd was a nice lob over the keeper, and sweetwater just had a break away. I can't really remember how anyone scored afterward.

Boyd's #18 and 6 both got yellows, i can't recall any sweetwater player getting carded. I think Sweetwater's #9 (very good player) may have gotten injured.

I'm not very biased i don't think, but having seen Sweetwater play against us, they could have done much better. They're defense was sloppy, Danny(#10) and Adrian (#9) didn't show me near what they had before.

Just thinking, I'm thinking this moves Sequoyah back up to #2 in the district, with Boyd, CSAS, and grace all up coming.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea the game was pretty close at half time. Sweetwaters defense just gave up after the Boyd lob over the keepers head. #9 did end up getting hurt..... he pulled a groin muscle, not sure how long he will be out for that one.... and #10 didn't get to play the whole game either thanks to a stupid yellow card and getting injured in the 2nd half. Sweetwater didn't do too good at beaking Boyds Defense but #11 for Sweetwater made several good attempts. Overall it was a pretty good game. If sweetwater played them again with all of their players I think it would be a coin toss on who would win.