Cascade vs MTCS

emt621

MTCS came to Watrace on Monday and lost 10-4. Then Cascade went to the Boro on Tuesday and won 3-1. Basically winning the district. All Cascade has to do now is win 2 of the 4 remaining District games. Those are with Boyd and Eagleville. Cascade is now 19-5, 8-0 in District. Congratulations Cascade!!! About time the District came back to Watrace!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(emt621 @ Apr 18 2007 - 10:53 AM) 826440266[/snapback]MTCS came to Watrace on Monday and lost 10-4. Then Cascade went to the Boro on Tuesday and won 3-1. Basically winning the district. All Cascade has to do now is win 2 of the 4 remaining District games. Those are with Boyd and Eagleville. Cascade is now 19-5, 8-0 in District. Congratulations Cascade!!! About time the District came back to Watrace!

Congrats on the sweep of MTCS last night. This most certainly could be a preview of the district final. I would never count Forrest out either though. Should be a great time come tourney time. Good luck to all teams the rest of the regular season.

Go Champs

QUOTE(emt621 @ Apr 18 2007 - 10:53 AM) 826440266[/snapback]MTCS came to Watrace on Monday and lost 10-4. Then Cascade went to the Boro on Tuesday and won 3-1. Basically winning the district. All Cascade has to do now is win 2 of the 4 remaining District games. Those are with Boyd and Eagleville. Cascade is now 19-5, 8-0 in District. Congratulations Cascade!!! About time the District came back to Watrace!

What, nothing about the umps.

QUOTE(scboaref @ Apr 18 2007 - 04:31 PM) 826440520[/snapback]What, nothing about the umps.

The home plate umpire at Cascade umpired the minor league AA all star game. He is not going to take no crap from some single A high school coach. I guess the umpires gave Cascade 10 runs...give me a break. When you don't make the routine plays in the infield its hard to win.

QUOTE(emt621 @ Apr 18 2007 - 04:21 PM) 826440548[/snapback]The home plate umpire at Cascade umpired the minor league AA all star game. He is not going to take no crap from some single A high school coach. I guess the umpires gave Cascade 10 runs...give me a break. When you don't make the routine plays in the infield its hard to win.

I'm the catcher for mtcs and that umpire couldn't have umpired minor leauge baseball he was terrible. Both nights the umpires were terrible. At cascade that was the worst game we played all year so that umpire really didn't mean anything, but when we played them at home those umpires cost us a lot because kuhn layed a bunt down and momo touched it before it went foul and the umpire still called it foul! Every run that cascade score against us was unearned. we made way to many errors.

QUOTE(emt621 @ Apr 18 2007 - 09:53 AM) 826440266[/snapback]MTCS came to Watrace on Monday and lost 10-4. Then Cascade went to the Boro on Tuesday and won 3-1. Basically winning the district. All Cascade has to do now is win 2 of the 4 remaining District games. Those are with Boyd and Eagleville. Cascade is now 19-5, 8-0 in District. Congratulations Cascade!!! About time the District came back to Watrace!

MTCS has a pitcher and 3rd baseman that's ineligable that will be eligable by district tourny time so that will be a big help, plus the 1st baseman timmy hendrix has been having hamstring problems so he wasn't healty, and i'm the catcher and i dislocated my elbow 3 weeks ago and is only around 75-80% healthy. so when everybody is back and healthy we will be a very good team! But it should be us and cascade in the district championship in the tourny

QUOTE(mtcbaseball7 @ Apr 18 2007 - 11:12 PM) 826440800[/snapback]MTCS has a pitcher and 3rd baseman that's ineligable that will be eligable by district tourny time so that will be a big help, plus the 1st baseman timmy hendrix has been having hamstring problems so he wasn't healty, and i'm the catcher and i dislocated my elbow 3 weeks ago and is only around 75-80% healthy. so when everybody is back and healthy we will be a very good team! But it should be us and cascade in the district championship in the tourny

One question how come two of your guys are ineligable?? Did they move to your school for some reason? My guess is that if they did move there it was from a triple a school.. but any way I have seen both teams play and cascade is the better team no doubt. Cascade should win the district they jusy have a tough defense and good pitching.. mtcs is overrated thats just my opinion...

QUOTE(snoopy_25 @ Apr 19 2007 - 12:26 AM) 826440828[/snapback]One question how come two of your guys are ineligable?? Did they move to your school for some reason? My guess is that if they did move there it was from a triple a school.. but any way I have seen both teams play and cascade is the better team no doubt. Cascade should win the district they jusy have a tough defense and good pitching.. mtcs is overrated thats just my opinion...

Yea he's from oakland, and your right were overrated we just beat shelbyville, and nashville christian 7-3 w/ out 3,4,5 hitters and thats the game i dislocated my elbow. and timmy our 1st baseman and jake #10 took themselves out after i got hurt. And Timmy is still having hamstring problems, and cascade was my 2nd and 3rd game back so when we get healthy were really gonna be tough to beat! we'll see whose the better team though whenever it counts in the district tourny! o and another thing about the were overrated how come our record is 14-6 and we beat a good single A team, and a AAA team, and almost beat another AAA team?

QUOTE(mtcbaseball7 @ Apr 19 2007 - 09:44 AM) 826440977[/snapback]Yea he's from oakland, and your right were overrated we just beat shelbyville, and nashville christian 7-3 w/ out 3,4,5 hitters and thats the game i dislocated my elbow. and timmy our 1st baseman and jake #10 took themselves out after i got hurt. And Timmy is still having hamstring problems, and cascade was my 2nd and 3rd game back so when we get healthy were really gonna be tough to beat! we'll see whose the better team though whenever it counts in the district tourny! o and another thing about the were overrated how come our record is 14-6 and we beat a good single A team, and a AAA team, and almost beat another AAA team?

Yes i think you are overrated. you gotta get guys from oakland so your team can beat some single a teams thats great for you guys. and good job on beatin a triple a team but it dont really matter when your in single a. cascade is better than mtcs. and injuries happen man its baseball..

I'm the catcher for mtcs and that umpire couldn't have umpired minor leauge baseball he was terrible. Both nights the umpires were terrible. At cascade that was the worst game we played all year so that umpire really didn't mean anything, but when we played them at home those umpires cost us a lot because kuhn layed a bunt down and momo touched it before it went foul and the umpire still called it foul! Every run that cascade score against us was unearned. we made way to many errors.

How is making errors the umps fault?