RedBank High Football 07

RBplayer2010

QUOTE(Rhea Co. @ May 2 2007 - 09:35 AM) 826449947[/snapback]Don't make me laugh... LOL! King of the region maybe if you can get past Cleveland and Rhea. But King of the state LOL! /laugh.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":lol:" border="0" alt="laugh.gif" />

hahah i think cleveland will make a differance lol and there in our region and reah county is to well win region. and i cant wait to see how far we make it in playoffs .....

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(realdeal34 @ May 4 2007 - 10:19 AM) 826451576[/snapback]I said will be king of the state.We now know what it takes and the players we have coming back no way teams will be able to stay on the feild with us.We will have no trouble with our region games and we can not wait to get back to maryville then you will see

will red bank scrimmage ooltewah again?

QUOTE(realdeal34 @ May 4 2007 - 10:19 AM) 826451576[/snapback]I said will be king of the state.We now know what it takes and the players we have coming back no way teams will be able to stay on the feild with us.We will have no trouble with our region games and we can not wait to get back to maryville then you will see

Wooooooooooooooo, calm down realdeal. We will be working on the district games before we worry about you or anybody else in the playoffs. We might not make it to the playoffs this year but it sopunds like Red bank has already reserved the busses to travel in round three.

Rebel9

QUOTE(realdeal34 @ May 6 2007 - 10:51 AM) 826452836[/snapback]Man Rhea can not play with us not even in the same ballpark what do they have

Well one thing is for sure we will have the best defense and offensive lines in the Region along with one of the best recieving groups in the Region. Oh, I can't forget the 4 or 5 different running backs we can put on the field too. Oh and just a reminder we were one of the closest games you guys played all last year. If it wouldn't have been for that fumble we would have won. We can hang with Red Bank and any other team in are region.

Hey Reah will be good as always and give us a good game but i duno its way to early to tell who will win so i dont know and i think were gonna have the best o line in the region and def the best receiving game . are offense will be stout and very quick.... we are rebuilding a defense but we will fill the spots in and hopefuly have a hard nosed d again this year so i am not sure what would happen but i think we should win region and go undefeated in region games .....