USN Tournament

woSammoth

The USN tournament has supposedly started off strong with wins from a couple teams to my knowledge. I heard that Pigeon Forge defeated Dickson Co. 2-0, and was curious of the thoughts on that game. I also heard that FRA defeated USN 4-2, and was curious as well to the thoughts of that game. Also, Pigeon Forge plays FRA tomorrow if the bracket is correct, two teams that have just won, any thoughts of the two games? Who will win? Both teams ranked in the top 11 of A/AA.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(woSammoth @ Apr 19 2007 - 08:00 PM) 826441377[/snapback]The USN tournament has supposedly started off strong with wins from a couple teams to my knowledge. I heard that Pigeon Forge defeated Dickson Co. 2-0, and was curious of the thoughts on that game. I also heard that FRA defeated USN 4-2, and was curious as well to the thoughts of that game. Also, Pigeon Forge plays FRA tomorrow if the bracket is correct, two teams that have just won, any thoughts of the two games? Who will win? Both teams ranked in the top 11 of A/AA.

pigeon forge lost to dickson co. 4-1. independence beat antioch 7-0. collierville beat fairview 5-1.

QUOTE(Soccer27 @ Apr 19 2007 - 09:41 PM) 826441473[/snapback]Who all won today??

I am still unsure about USN and FRA, but Fairview lost to Collierville 5-1, Dickson Co over Pigeon Forge 4-1, and Independence over Antioch 7-0. Today's games are Collierville vs. Antioch, Pigeon Forge vs. FRA, USN vs. Dickson Co, and Independence vs. Fairview.

The Finals will be a toss up between FRA or DICKSON Co from the first bracket and Independence or Collierville from the other bracket. The decision day will come down to Saturday because FRA will play Dickson Co and Independence will play Collierville at 10 in the morning... the finals will be played at 2:30 saturday afternoon.

Sorry about the mess-up with Dickson Co. and Pigeon Forge, and congratulations on the win Dickson Co.! And to the comment earlier, no, Pigeon Forge will most likely stay in the top 11 of A/AA because it was not a loss to a team in their same division, or in the top 11. Now, todays game FRA vs Pigeon Forge if they lose it will bump them down more than likely, see everyone at the games!