Perry co.@Trinity scrimmage

big D

QUOTE(booneandcrockett @ Apr 20 2007 - 03:37 PM) 826441991[/snapback]TCA! This is going to be a team of 16 seniors, however this spring game will be held while baseball is still in progress. TCA will be missing some key players. Also word has it that Perry Co. is fielding a very good team this year. If there are any questions you have on TCA just let me know.

there are a lot of questions about the pc team this year. they lost 12 seniors from last years team. only 4 starters are back. and from what i read on another thread... only one coach. the word is that they are pretty fast but not very big.

go vikings

QUOTE(vikingpride @ Apr 20 2007 - 08:30 PM) 826442092[/snapback]there are a lot of questions about the pc team this year. they lost 12 seniors from last years team. only 4 starters are back. and from what i read on another thread... only one coach. the word is that they are pretty fast but not very big.

go vikings

Speed kills.

• 2 weeks later...

QUOTE(booneandcrockett @ Apr 20 2007 - 03:37 PM) 826441991[/snapback]TCA! This is going to be a team of 16 seniors, however this spring game will be held while baseball is still in progress. TCA will be missing some key players. Also word has it that Perry Co. is fielding a very good team this year. If there are any questions you have on TCA just let me know.

No need to throw out some early excuses. TCA isnt the only team who will be missing players due to baseball. But I am shocked TCA has kids playing more than one sport. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

QUOTE(GreenMan @ May 2 2007 - 12:03 PM) 826450025[/snapback]No need to throw out some early excuses. TCA isnt the only team who will be missing players due to baseball. But I am shocked TCA has kids playing more than one sport. /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Actually, unless TCA goes pretty far in the tournaments, won't baseball be over by then? Unless they are talking about summer baseball. PC is playing in district tournament this week.

QUOTE(wildcatpride70 @ May 3 2007 - 08:38 PM) 826451177[/snapback]TCA's 1st string wins this scrimage.......dont know about the rest

idk if they still got him but i know tha trinity has a huge lineman #55 i lined up on him some when we played them and perry.co has never been strong up front so he will be a factor

yea, yall are right, the Baseball team will more than likely be put out as early as monday or as late as friday. So TCA will field about 90% of their team by the scrimmage. TCA is also opening this scrimmage as a fund raiser and asking all schools and fans of high school football to come out and watch some early season football. #55 is still there, hes a senior.