Dobyns Bennett and Science Hill

srupley

QUOTE(ArtVandalay @ Apr 30 2007 - 10:31 PM) 826448731[/snapback]Worley. I gave 'em the schedule and the results of the schedule, about 80 years worth... You ever been to a Library? You must have used spell check to get that right. You want to throw a butttt in there? Throw yours in there, it will block the front 2 rows, set on the Toppers side please. And... it's less than 4 months away.. if you want to know it all.

I'm with worlhead. And why you got to go and get personel Kramer, dang I thought this website was used to talk about sports. I didn't know it was used for people to say things that they are scared to say in real life.

Giddy OUT!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(ArtVandalay @ Apr 30 2007 - 08:31 PM) 826448731[/snapback]Worley. I gave 'em the schedule and the results of the schedule, about 80 years worth... You ever been to a Library? You must have used spell check to get that right. You want to throw a butttt in there? Throw yours in there, it will block the front 2 rows, set on the Toppers side please. And... it's less than 4 months away.. if you want to know it all.

ok.... you lose!

you aint worth it!

This will be the end of this conversation unless you choose to prolong it!

GIDDY on over here!

I believe MoWest to be superior to William Blount.

Really its hard to compare the two teams. We can say for sure though that Science Hill did step up their schedule somewhat adding Sullivan South and Morristown West. Dobyns Bennett plays Elizabethon and Tennessee High, as does Science Hill, so the scheduling comparison should be between Sullivan South/Morristown West and Oak Ridge/William Blount. I personally think playing two possible playoff 5A Region 2 teams is more beneficial in the long run. It does have to be rather difficult, however, to get good competition locally and Science Hill has done the best they can in adding South and West.